• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Non-Arsenal Transfers: Summer 2024

drippin

Obsessed with "Mature Trusted Members"

No help for FFP for them then.
revenge of the sith episode 3 GIF by Star Wars

drippin

They’ll sell Broja, Gallagher, Chalobah and others. It’s not a big setback for them.
Yeah, but Sterling is the exact type high wage player with fame who Saudi clubs could buy, and bail Chelsea out of the contract.

He hasn’t been good for a long time.

They don't want to sell Callagher.

They need all the help they can get.

Goonger

Yeah, but Sterling is the exact type high wage player with fame who Saudi clubs could buy, and bail Chelsea out of the contract.

He hasn’t been good for a long time.

They don't want to sell Callagher.

They need all the help they can get.

Selling Sterling to Saudi will get them out of the massive contract, but won't help them as much with FFP unless Saudi give them a massive fee as well. Selling for £50M would give Chelsea an accountancy 'profit' of just £20M, whereas selling a Gallagher for £50M would give them a profit of £50M. That's the conundrum Chelsea have now.

drippin

Selling Sterling to Saudi will get them out of the massive contract, but won't help them as much with FFP unless Saudi give them a massive fee as well. Selling for £50M would give Chelsea an accountancy 'profit' of just £20M, whereas selling a Gallagher for £50M would give them a profit of £50M. That's the conundrum Chelsea have now.
Sure, but Saudi clubs seem to pay a bit more than other clubs. And no other European top club will at this point buy Sterling with his massive wages.

They are stuck with him, even if they would want to sell. Sterling has the pedigree and fame to be of interest to Saudi's, so **** happens.

They have to sell more players other than him, even if they don't want to.

Malky

Established Member
Also kinda disrespectful to Brentford the guy look he can't wait to get out of there ffs
Brentford could get dragged into a relagation battle and their " star " player, who through his own fault, has already missed over half a season, talking about leaving and getting his dream move is a massive slap of disrespect, joke or not.
Don't want this idiot anywhere near this club.

kofigunner

Established Member
Trusted ⭐
Is AI writing for BBC?

Barcelona are willing to offer Everton the pick of four players - 21-year-old Spain winger Ansu Fati, 28-year-old France centre-back Clement Lenglet, 23-year-old United States right-back Sergino Dest and 20-year-old Spanish midfielder Fermin Lopez - in a bid to land their £80m-rated Senegal midfielder Amadou Onana, 22. (Sport via Teamtalk)

Onana is referred to as Senegalese, but the article rightly says he’s Belgian 😃

Trilly

Hates A-M, Saka, Arteta and You
Trusted ⭐

If he becomes available I can see us going for him tbh
If you’re not relying on him to be your main goalscorer we’ve all seen that Sterling can give you world class production IF the system is good enough.

That’s not a bad transfer at all imo.

2Smokeyy

5.0 ⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️ (49)
Trusted ⭐

If you’re not relying on him to be your main goalscorer we’ve all seen that Sterling can give you world class production IF the system is good enough.

That’s not a bad transfer at all imo.

I actually don’t mind Sterling tbf but the timing of this after he dropped one of the worst stinkers I’ve seen in a long time 😭

Haven’t got another “rebuild his confidence” signing in me.

Rasmi

Negative Nancy

I actually don’t mind Sterling tbf but the timing of this after he dropped one of the worst stinkers I’ve seen in a long time 😭

Haven’t got another “rebuild his confidence” signing in me.
Didn’t he produce like 2 assists still? This is great day for havertz

Arsenal Quotes

When you look at people who are successful, you will find that they aren’t the people who are motivated, but have consistency in their motivation.

Arsène Wenger
Top Bottom