• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Non-Arsenal Transfers: Summer 2024

MauveGunner

Player:Rice
Brain Pain Blowing Dust Off GIF by Four Year Strong

• Cry
Reactions: A_G

OnlyOne

🎙️ Future Journalist
Trusted ⭐

Personally, I think him not being able to keep his mouth shut and FFP has cost him a move to a big club.

I know you think it's cause he doesn't hit corners enough or doesn't play in eredivise.

He isn't the goal scorer people make out, what's most impressive is his first touch, he could take down a ball from mars.

I think the only clubs in top 6 who may try is Chelsea or Sp**s.

Reactions: A_G

Macho

In search of Pure Profit 💸
Dusted 🔻

He isn't the goal scorer people make out, what's most impressive is his first touch, he could take down a ball from mars.

I think the only clubs in top 6 who may try is Chelsea or Sp**s.

I rate his all round play tbh. His goal scoring is a bit set piece dependent like Saka's so I would expect a drop off if he moves to a bigger team where they are shared and you have big signings like Havertz begging for pens.

Chelsea have FFP issues which would have been a realistic destination. Toney is good enough for Arsenal, but a bit too brash to fit in (in my opinion).

Rasmi

Negative Nancy

Personally, I think him not being able to keep his mouth shut and FFP has cost him a move to a big club.

I know you think it's cause he doesn't hit corners enough or doesn't play in eredivise.

I think it’s cause he is a gambler. Also his interview while being banned where he didn’t take accountability must have turned a lot of clubs off

Macho

In search of Pure Profit 💸
Dusted 🔻

I think it’s cause he is a gambler. Also his interview while being banned where he didn’t take accountability must have turned a lot of clubs off

Very possible for sure, he's a risk. Look at Tonali.

Arsenal Quotes

I am immensely proud to say that I am the manager who has won the most FA Cups, and MY Arsenal are the club to lift it the most.

Arsène Wenger
Top Bottom