• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Non-Arsenal Transfers: Summer 2024

King87

Kai's having the time of my life

Yes, Al-Nassr have literally the best right back in Saudi and they're gonna sign Emerson Royal.

Also, they couldn't even register a player in January, why would they have gone for him then?
Who's their rb

benjamin86

Established Member
This is the guy they only rate slightly below Endrick right?

Idk if he’ll be the one but we need to make these signings more. It’s how we ended up with Saliba and it’s even more important we do that for attacking players. It’s probably the only way we’ll get a true WC attacker.
It's a huge risk at 65m, who knows if he's the next Neymar or Kerlon? (probably should have picked a more recent player) Vitor Roque was signed for 40m and Barca are already looking to move him on.

The_Playmaker

Established Member
Trusted ⭐
This is the guy they only rate slightly below Endrick right?

Idk if he’ll be the one but we need to make these signings more. It’s how we ended up with Saliba and it’s even more important we do that for attacking players. It’s probably the only way we’ll get a true WC attacker.

He is 17 and is slight as hell. When has a 17 year old Brazillian come to England and settled? He will hate the weather and the culture. He will hate getting kicked every week.

He is 17. Think about how long it took for Vinicius to come good. Chelsea literally need experience. This is a lot of money on a player who won't be in the right environment to develop.

Trilly

Hates A-M, Saka, Arteta and You
Trusted ⭐

He is 17 and is slight as hell. When has a 17 year old Brazillian come to England and settled? He will hate the weather and the culture. He will hate getting kicked every week.

He is 17. Think about how long it took for Vinicius to come good. Chelsea literally need experience. This is a lot of money on a player who won't be in the right environment to develop.
It’s a gamble. If it turns out well they potentially have a WC attacker.

db10_therza

🎵 Edu getting rickrolled 🎵
Trusted ⭐

Player:White

It’s a gamble. If it turns out well they potentially have a WC attacker.

They already have - “potential wc attacker” in Kendry Paez, who I think is sensational. I have no idea what their strategy is here. In fact I do - they don’t have one.

Ripe Banana

Chelsea would be lucky is even just one of their plethora of South American wonder kid turn out decent, forget world class, just decent. In the last decade how many hyped up South American wonder kids succeeded? Neymar, Vini, maybe if you stretch it you could add Rodrygo? 3 in 10+ years? Pointless gambling, guaranteed to fail.

Gn1212

Chelsea would be lucky is even just one of their plethora of South American wonder kid turn out decent, forget world class, just decent. In the last decade how many hyped up South American wonder kids succeeded? Neymar, Vini, maybe if you stretch it you could add Rodrygo? 3 in 10+ years? Pointless gambling, guaranteed to fail.
And with Vini and Rodrygo it really took some time to get going.
At one point everyone gave up on Vini, even his teammates.

Does Chelsea have that patience? History says no. Risky business from them, reeks of desperation.

ArsenesCoatMaker

Established Member

Don't we have 3 of them in our team?

Yousif Arsenal

On Vinai's payroll & misses 4th place trophy 🏆
Trusted ⭐
Would be my first choice RW but way injury prone muscular injures are worse than knee injures because it won't go away.

Arsenal Quotes

I’ve told Dave to cut off his ponytail. I think it makes him less aerodynamic.

Arsène Wenger

Daily Transfer Updates

Sunday, May 2

Fulham have made Emile Smith Rowe a priority this summer and are ready to bid for him [Mike McGrath - The Telegraph]

Arsenal have scouted Las Palmas goalkeeper Alvaro Valles as they prepare to part company with Aaron Ramsdale [Ryan Taylor - The Mirror]

Latest posts

Top Bottom