• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Non-Arsenal Transfers Thread: January 2018

Status
Not open for further replies.

Borussin

AM's Resident Dortmund Fan
If Liverpool sign Keita and van Dijk we're being left in the shadows, two players we should be buying.

I don't think there is much chance of that happening. If they get one it's going to be Virgil, but Keita isn't going anywhere.
I can't actually beleive they are still in discussion with Leipzig, so I don't have a clue if there is any truth to the latest bid rumour. Leipzig won't change their stance, they are just loving the publicity. If they won't sell for 80 million Euro, they aren't going to suddenly say 'oh yeah we'll sell for 90 million'. They don't need the money, and I don't hear much about the player making a big noise about leaving.

Last edited:

Garrincha

Wilf Zaha Aficionado
Trusted ⭐
Straight out of Almunias book.

Looked bad on second as well. Never understood why PL teams buy keepers under 1.90.

hyruga2

Leave Theo alone!!!

Neymar cost Barca the league title last season with his numerous miss. He only scored 13 league goals last season in a star-studded team.

Neymar actually regressed as a player since 2015. It seems he left all the dribbling to Messi and he is not a natural finisher as well. Barca should sell him for $$$.

no 11 is Neymar

Juan Matas Beard

Pronouns: dat, guy 🫶
Trusted ⭐

I posted as cesc's mullet since 06, but too many flog glory hunter fans have flooded the caf now

Legend, you inspired my username on this forum. :lol:

Yeah, I can understand that. Feel like half my posts are disagreeing with biased fans that don't watch football outside of United. Think the newbie system needs a bit of work but there are some decent posters in there if you're willing to fiddle through the BS, which I can understand why people wouldn't.

Mark Tobias

Mr. Agreeable

Yeah, I can understand that. Feel like half my posts are disagreeing with biased fans that don't watch football outside of United. Think the newbie system needs a bit of work but there are some decent posters in there if you're willing to fiddle through the BS, which I can understand why people wouldn't.
SO, pretty much like Arsenal Mania...

BBF

Jürgen Klopp has said Liverpool “are not a selling club” as Barcelona were warned that Philippe Coutinho is not for sale at any price and will not leave Anfield under any circumstances.

The Spanish giants have had an opening offer of £72 million instantly rebuffed for Coutinho having closely followed the talismanic Brazilian international for the past six months.

https://www.thetimes.co.uk/edition/sport/barcas-72m-coutinho-bid-q0h7n2jrn

72m for Coutinho and they rejected it ffs. Absolute ******

Mark Tobias

Mr. Agreeable
Thats a huge bid for Barcelona.

Coutinho must regret that contract renewal
If he didn't know they were coming for him he is absolutely *. It has been one of the most glaringly obvious things the whole of last season. I've been ragging my bro (pool fan) for nearing a year now. Thought it would happen last year.

BobP

Memri Fan

Over the years I've had about 3 different accounts on RedCafe.

I went a bit too far on the first two, got banned almost immediately.

I actually made an effort on the 3rd account. IIRC to be promoted from the newbies section you had to attract 10 likes from a moderator on the forum or something along those lines, my memory is sketchy. I got to like 5 or so, a lot of them was from some Arsenal fan who was a moderator. I can't remember the name exactly. It might have been the legendary Peter Storey but I don't think it was, he towed a very fine line constantly offending the RedCafe posters so I doubt he'd have been a moderator on there (think he eventually got banned). Anyhow, I ended up being banned for saying that United didn't stand a chance against Bayern in the QFs in the season Moyes was there.

Juan Matas Beard

Pronouns: dat, guy 🫶
Trusted ⭐

I ended up being banned for saying that United didn't stand a chance against Bayern in the QFs in the season Moyes was there.

I really hope this isn't true. :lol:

Grinner maybe the mod?

Yeah, I mostly just lurk around player performance threads, that's where my interest is at. The transfer tweet system is pretty cool, get notifications for transfers so pretty useful.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Arsenal Quotes

I've got the best goalkeeper and the best centre half. All I need are the best wingers and the best forward. It doesnt matter what the rest are like.

Herbert Chapman

Daily Transfer Updates

Monday, May 3

Marco Silva is pushing the Fulham board to spend as Arsenal prepare to listen to offers for Emile Smith Rowe, among other fringe players [Evening Standard]

New Fenerbache manager Jose Mourinho is determined to stop Arsenal from signing LB Ferdi Kadıoğlu [TBR Football]

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom