• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Non-Arsenal Transfers Thread: January 2018

Status
Not open for further replies.

Malky

Established Member
If only Kroenke had accepted Usmanov's offer and we could rival City for guys like Silva and Mendy
Instead we're penny pinching because our owner has no idea about " soccer " and thinks £100M is an acceptable amount to build a title winning side.
****ing ranch owning, money hoarding, ******.

Axel9090

This is why there is an issue. Clubs like Man City will just go out there and splash money on players, so will Man Utd and Chelsea. You will never see this from us unless the player is surplus to requirements like Alexis was.

GDeep™

League is very weak
This is why there is an issue. Clubs like Man City will just go out there and splash money on players, so will Man Utd and Chelsea. You will never see this from us unless the player is surplus to requirements like Alexis was.
True, but why is this? Because we lack funds no?

4R5Emaniac

Always fresh from Bangladesh
Damn. I like Ilheanacho. Good signing for WH but it would've been much better for him to go some place else. He hasn't got much to gain apart from playing time there.

MutableEarth

Reiss' Dad
Trusted ⭐
Damn. I like Ilheanacho. Good signing for WH but it would've been much better for him to go some place else. He hasn't got much to gain apart from playing time there.
I think it's a good move for him. Playing time for him will be key - his numbers in lieu of his short playing time at City is highly intriguing. He's the kind of striker that a team like West Ham or Palace could do with. This is a decent signing for them IMO. Playing time is the one thing he needs IMO, and the Hammers need a potentially deadly finisher.

4R5Emaniac

Always fresh from Bangladesh
I think it's a good move for him. Playing time for him will be key - his numbers in lieu of his short playing time at City is highly intriguing. He's the kind of striker that a team like West Ham or Palace could do with. This is a decent signing for them IMO. Playing time is the one thing he needs IMO, and the Hammers need a potentially deadly finisher.
Yeah, fair enough. I thought/hoped he'd end up at a better level though. Clubs with more prospects like replacing Lacazette at Lyon or going to BvB or OM, Nice etc.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Arsenal Quotes

Thierry Henry was very quick at analysing everything that was going on and how he needed to react. This intelligence, this capacity to evaluate, understand and question oneself, is also the mark of great players... For everyone, for the fans and for us, he symbolised the golden age of Arsenal.

Arsène Wenger: My Life in Red and White

Latest posts

Top Bottom