• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Non-Arsenal Transfers Thread: January 2019

Red London

Anti-Simp Culture
Trusted ⭐
Quality of Yeezy is actually very good...

Anyway kits would cost £200 so each so probably not a goer
Madrid once had a third kit designed by Yohji Yamamoto (Y3), that was very impressive. (the black one with the dragon on it). Not sure if the price was the usual rate for kits or higher though.

Jordan designing the PSG kit is cool also, very sleek design.

Slartibartfast

CIES Loyalist
Deadline days are so dead nowadays. Nothing will top the Özil one. For some reason in my head the £40m we paid for Özil is way way more than the £50m we paid for Aubameyang and Lacazette. I still consider it to be our record signing tbh.

Sp**s need to send Pochettino on to United or Madrid and bring back Harry Redknapp and his car window. That will liven up deadline days. Just hasn't been the same without him.

190848.jpg

Ricardinho

La Liga Correspondent
xkTLrO2.gif

The greatest deadline day of all.

It'll probably be Aarons from Norwich.

Can play on both sides if I'm not mistaken.

Sky stopped having their reporters out among the fans after that incident and killed all the excitement around their creation :lol:
Been a dull watch on there ever since.

neimad

Sky stopped having their reporters out among the fans after that incident and killed all the excitement around their creation :lol:
Been a dull watch on there ever since.

And you know that vibrator was used too. That reporter must wake up in cold sweats after that.

Arsenal Quotes

A fan and a supporter behaves in different ways and what we have experienced in the last two games is pretty unique and is related to our history

Mikel Arteta
Top Bottom