• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Official Injury Thread - 2014/15

Status
Not open for further replies.

Yousif Arsenal

On Vinai's payroll & misses 4th place trophy 🏆
Trusted ⭐
is something wrong with Ox injury? he has been 5 weeks out for an hamstring injury today Wenger said ox will be out for 2 more weeks.

i'm afraid Ox won't play again this season.

redwhiteAustrian

Tu Felix Austria
Administrator
I assume they're still looking into his injury and trying to figure out what's exactly wrong there. I'd rather he didn't play again this season if it meant he's fully fit and ready for pre season.

Taylor Gang Gunners

Say Yeh or You're Making The List
Trusted ⭐
I hope he's fit for the FA Cup final should we make it (which we will.) He was injured for last season's final, to miss two in a row would be gutting.

albakos

Arséne Wenger: "I will miss you"
Administrator

Player:Saka
With Bayern's top doctor resigning, hopefully Arsène pounces and convinces Gazidis to bring him onboard to join Shad and our German contigent.

Wolfart along with Shad were crucial on the excellent fitness levels of German NT in Brazil.

Dokaka

AM's resident Hammer
Guess they've just had a few crocks in recent times that have clouded my mind. Robben, Thiago, Martinez, Badstuber etc. Ribery has been somewhat injury prone as well IIRC, although not as much as others.

redwhiteAustrian

Tu Felix Austria
Administrator
Robben has a nearly faultless injury record since joining Bayern in 2009, compared to his recent history in that regard. Thiago and Badstuber were just plain bad luck, they had both returned too soon from ligament injuries, and suffered from setbacks as consequence.

Yousif Arsenal

On Vinai's payroll & misses 4th place trophy 🏆
Trusted ⭐
this is great news i will put Ox straight back to starting 11 ahead one of Cazorla or Özil.

Rex Stone

Long live the fighters
Trusted ⭐

Like to play him on the bench myself, Hull probably won't be going all out and I'd rather bring him in slowly.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Arsenal Quotes

Everybody knows how much I love Arsenal - I became a fan. And to be out here [in front of the Emirates as a statue] celebrating a goal against Sp*rs, there's not much else to say after that. Like I've said before: Once a Gooner, always a Gooner.

Thierry Henry

Latest posts

Top Bottom