• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Official Injury Thread - 2014/15

Status
Not open for further replies.

redwhiteAustrian

Tu Felix Austria
Administrator
So, according to Wenger's press conference, Jack is still "a few weeks away" from being match fit.

I thought he the small surgery he's had two weeks ago was indeed just a small one?

Rex Stone

Long live the fighters
Trusted ⭐

Got a feeling Wenger's holding Jack and Ox back until after the international break. There's been a history of players getting injured recently with the English NT. Sturridge, Sterling, Wilshere, Walcott. I'd worry for a half fit Wilshere or Ox.

Taylor Gang Gunners

Say Yeh or You're Making The List
Trusted ⭐
I touched on Jack's most recent surgery earlier in the threat, after removing a screw/button no way is it a 'matter of days.' I can only think Arsène has been misinformed there, scar tissue doesn't just heal in a matter of days.

Jack will be be on track after the international break, there's a resting process that you can't rush. Hopefully he's done as many ankle strengthening exercises as possible, you can't keep taking batterings and expect to resume as normal all the time.

Hunta

Established Member
Trusted ⭐

Debuchy, Arteta, Wilshere and the Ox should be back for the Liverpool game apparently, which would leave just Diaby out injured.

Get ready for at least 4 injuries during this international break then.

florentp

gun__1427810039_arsenalxi_brentford.jpg

Can't believe what I see :O

Swallow

I was wondering whether physioroom got it wrong. When I checked this morning, only TheOx and Welbeck were on the list. So he is back indeed!

Yousif Arsenal

On Vinai's payroll & misses 4th place trophy 🏆
Trusted ⭐
Debuchy back too! good to see him back. Wilshere also back and scored for the reserves today.

Hunta

Established Member
Trusted ⭐

Just Chamberlain and Welbeck injured then, and both are back shortly.

redwhiteAustrian

Tu Felix Austria
Administrator
I guess it won't take long before soemone who's been fit for a while gets injured. It's been this very cycle the whole season.

Hunta

Established Member
Trusted ⭐

First time in decades we've actually had a fully fit squad, albeit the Liverpool game is too soon for Arteta etc they're all training.

Incredible scenes.

Tir Na Nog

Changes Opinion Every 5 Minutes

First time we've had a fully fit squad since November 2005. Maybe Shad should get some credit?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Arsenal Quotes

You kind of never leave Arsenal. How many comebacks do you make? At one point it will turn out to be a bad move. We all love the first Rocky but I'm not too sure about the last one.

Thierry Henry

Latest posts

Top Bottom