• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Official Signings Thread - Summer 2007

Status
Not open for further replies.

MDGoonah41

Established Member
asajoseph said:
Like hell we're going to sign Diego :roll:

And the Boumsong story was on Sportingo - do I need to say any more?

Come on, you don't have to be a wet blanket ALL the time, do you? ;)

asajoseph

Established Member
MDGoonah41 said:
asajoseph said:
Like hell we're going to sign Diego :roll:

And the Boumsong story was on Sportingo - do I need to say any more?

Come on, you don't have to be a wet blanket ALL the time, do you? ;)

Alright, fine.

We WILL sign Boumsong.

MDGoonah41

Established Member
:lol: :lol: well played.

It's been a boring deadline. Let us sit and dream about Diego for a few hours. We know it won't happen, but it's the stuff dreams are made of ;)

Artillero

Anonymous via text on 81111

Rumours: El Hadji Diouf, who was spotted in Portsmouth almost eight hours ago driving like a loon, has just stopped in the drive through over the road from Fratton Park before going in to sign for the club. Jon Stead's at East Midlands airport. Lovemido has it on "pretty decent authority" that Arsenal will make a late move for Werder Bremen's Diego.

The Diego rumour came from a text to bbc rumour page from some guy called Lovemido.

Its a Sp**s windup.

Juicy

MDGoonah41 said:
How much would Diego cost? He's 22 and ready to hit stardom/superstardom.
3 trillion galactic credits. It's not going to happen. The only source of information from it is from a comment on the bbc from a fan called 'lovemido'. He probably doesn't have arsenal's best interests at heart.

EMIR8_SOLDIER

Established Member
was linked to oubina once, brucey has done some good business this window but where is de ridder, another he snapped from celta? is he injured or what?

OneProudGooner

Established Member
longrufus said:
OneProudGooner said:
Curtis Davies on loan to Villa? Why wasn't Wenger in for him? :x

A loan yes, but could end up costing Villa £8.5m rising to £10m. Now you see why.

That explains it then, would of been stupid to pass up a offer if it was a loan only :shock:
I know Wenger isn't that stubborn. 8)

clockwork orange

Blind faith in "LVG filoshophy"
Most interesting last day signings in Holland;

Mounir El Hamdaoui signed for AZ (Ajax and PSV wanted him too).

Mounir is 1 of Robin mates, he played for Feyenoord feeder club Exclesior too. Spuds signed him, had a lone spell at Derby, but was mainly injured in England. Spuds ditched him for nearly nothing to Dutch Eredivisie side Willem II, who sold him on at a huge profit. Could really be a great player. Spuds :D

Feyenoord signed Korea's #10 Chun-Soo Lee, you might remeber him from recent WCs, the guy with the peroxide hair job.

EMIR8_SOLDIER

Established Member
clockwork orange said:
Most interesting last day signings in Holland;

Mounir El Hamdaoui signed for AZ (Ajax and PSV wanted him too).

Mounir is 1 of Robin mates, he played for Feyenoord feeder club Exclesior too. Spuds signed him, had a lone spell at Derby, but was mainly injured in England. Spuds ditched him for nearly nothing to Dutch Eredivisie side Willem II, who sold him on at a huge profit. Could really be a great player. Spuds :D

Feyenoord signed Korea's #10 Chun-Soo Lee, you might remeber him from recent WCs, the guy with the peroxide hair job.

yeh he looked like a furry cat innit

MDGoonah41

Established Member
sashakal said:
MDGoonah41 said:
How much would Diego cost? He's 22 and ready to hit stardom/superstardom.
3 trillion galactic credits. It's not going to happen. The only source of information from it is from a comment on the bbc from a fan called 'lovemido'. He probably doesn't have arsenal's best interests at heart.

I was more asking just for fun, not because I thought we could sign him.

xcdude24

Established Member
well, that was a rather unremarkable last day.

I don't know about you guys but I was really hoping that Maradona to Derby story was true.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Arsenal Quotes

I think I lost my hair flicking the ball on for all them years at the near post from Brian Marwood's corners

Steve Bould

Latest posts

Top Bottom