• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Oleg Luzhny

Canuck

Established Member
Ah, The Mule.
Good for him, I wish him the best of luck. He seemed a little slow but certainly worked hard for us. All in all, not a bad guy, but certainly not a great player. In a smaller league like Latvia he could well stand out as a solid defender. Coaching too! That is a bit of a suprise.

seanconvey66

I loved that bloke, he was such a legend. He had a sterling game in the cup final 2003 when Sol was out. Was his last game for the club and his best

A

Anonymous

I always liked Oleg. I remember when he almost scored his first Arsenal goal with his left peg from 25 yards at Newcastle, when he was playing left back.

Only the crossbar prevented the ball from going in, Given was well beaten.

thierrys_girl

Established Member
seanconvey66 said:
I loved that bloke, he was such a legend. He had a sterling game in the cup final 2003 when Sol was out. Was his last game for the club and his best
Yeah he had a great game in the Cup, came in for Sol and did the job along side Keown.

Good luck in the future Oleg.

satan_beckham

yeah..he is really a good player for us, very dependable whenever he was called on..very underrated in my opionion. Now that he is in Latvia, and offering his ex-teammates job, maybe he should also offer stepanovs a jb too.. :D

where is stepanovs now??

Arsenal Quotes

A player's true character is in how he plays and not in his social life. You can hide your real personality in your social life, You cannot on the field.

Arsène Wenger
Top Bottom