• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Oleksandr Zinchenko: C’est Zinny

El Duderino

That's, like, your opinion, man.
I swear he from other planet i never seen someone like that before.

france the coneheads GIF by Saturday Night Live

NieThePiet

Loves Overhyping Our Rivals
Sure that there isn't a broom behind Tim Lewis and in reality he looks like a Low Budget Jeff Bezos?

2Smokeyy

5.0 ⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️ (49)
Trusted ⭐

I’m not mad at this signing, the stats look convincing and looks like we’ll have the technical ability of a CM at LB. Tierney’s hesitancy in position has long held up our build up play so this should help us with our plan to spend our way up the table.

…However too many posters I don’t like are a fan of this signing so agendas take precedent.

We want names…

:eyess:

SA Gunner

Hates Tierney And Wants Him Sold Immediately

Player:Nketiah
Welcome Zinchenko, looking forward to seeing you in action.

Riou

In The Winchester, Waiting For This To Blow Over

Player:Gabriel
The regen has finally been found...

0_JS259073696.jpg

...Luzhny's last game for us was amazing, mainly because he stopped Arsène having to play Stepanovs at CB!

Hunta

Established Member
Trusted ⭐

No wonder we’re getting these deals done quick, nobody wants to be in a room with Tim too long.

Dokaka

AM's resident Hammer
Genuinely think this could be one of the best deals of the window tbh. Provides vital cover for a position where you're injury prone and when everyone is fit, provides competition for a position that has needed investment for a while.

He's a bit limited technically but his work rate is borderline legendary among City fans and he seems like a fantastic character to have in a squad.

Riou

In The Winchester, Waiting For This To Blow Over

Player:Gabriel
Why would they let this thing even be in the photo in the first place...

cd38f7fc0da8c10e8196350fd0536e62--combover-old-mans.jpg

...massive **** up by the club this.

Tim should be kept in the shadows along with Vinai, not opposed to a double beating either.

2Smokeyy

5.0 ⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️ (49)
Trusted ⭐

A-M going to blame that Pepe deal for Tim Lewis’ hairline.

;)

Arsenal Quotes

We don't sign superstars, we make them.

Arsène Wenger

Latest posts

Top Bottom