• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Our Future Looks Bright . . .

Gunner4life09

With the defence finally looking good. and midfield strong as ever and now the attack has been reinforced we look like a team that could win the CL. and so many talented youngster coming through the ranks like ali, bently, pennant, Sendors and list goes on and on

Gooner83

I still don't think we are good enough to win the CL, we need an experienced DC, like Ayala, Nesta, Lucio and an experienced CF.. when Bergy retires.

A proper DMC, as good as Davids... then i'd put my money on us to win it.

Mark

Established Member
well we have campbell as our experienced CB with toure looking like a legend in the making, and when bergy retires we have the best striker in the world in henry and as for a DMC, we also have probably one of the best in the world in vieira. once reyes and other youngsters improve i think we're good enough to win the CL.

quattro

call me daft, but i think we can win the cl now even without reyes. the next stages look more like cup ties than league games and we have been really good at those.

we can only get better.

laolu

quattro said:
call me daft, but i think we can win the cl now even without reyes. the next stages look more like cup ties than league games and we have been really good at those.

we can only get better.

agreed!

GoonerLuke

Reyes has the potential to be better than TH14. He could be our top striker in 2 years. The future is definitely bright. If Reyes gels quickly, then we could definitely take the CL this year.

leongsh

While I admit to that the signing of Reyes has been very refreshing, we should all still look at things cautiously. It's nice to think/talk about winning the UEFA Champions League (which I think Arsenal has a great chance of doing so), let's all focus on the next tie - Arsenal v Manchester City - as no tie can be taken for granted - remember Wolverhamption Wanderers 1-0 Manchester United?

The Arsenal players have learnt to take it one match at a time. We should too. When Arsenal wins any trophies along the way, let's celebrate then and for now, not to take it for granted that we will win them. Arsène Wenger learnt that any statement can be taken and modified by the media to become hubris - so let's watch ourselves too.

Feis-al

Just what I thought and further more, When we lost to Inter our first match, I told a pal not to be surprised if this is our Year, I still believe something Godzilla is about to happen(I mean positive Godzilla)

Arsenal Quotes

When Patrick Vieira came over from AC Milan, he didn’t know a word of English. We gave him accommodation, phone, car and an English teacher. I talked to Patrick in fluent French and before a game I asked in French, can you speak a bit of English to me? Patrick nodded and replied: Tottenham are shit!

David Dein

Latest posts

Top Bottom