• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Pablo Mari

Status
Not open for further replies.

Pop Tart

Established Member
Crap deal if forced to buy him at end of loan? Makes a mockery out of the term loan. If he is rubbish it is not good

razörist

Soft With The Ladies, Hard With The Mes

Somebody already made a thread for him in arsenal talk seems like its a done deal

lock this mods

Furious

Emery Gone, Telly Back On
Tactical signing by big Mick this.

Whisper it, but we've signed the equivalent of Laporte.

Toby

No longer a Stuttgart Fan
Tim Vickery must have seen him play many times, and he rates him

And I somehow doubt anyone on this forum knows more about Brazilian football than him, so some of you need to stop pontificating about a player you know nothing about

If that description Vickery gave about a positionally aware organizer used to a high line then that's exactly what this defence needs since Mertesacker is gone. Since reading that I'm not exactly excited, but still behind the transfer.

Koscielny was almost 25 when he joined Arsenal, had played just one season of top flight football at Lorient, before that played second and third divison in France, only cost 10m. Still he came good at Arsenal.

Furious

Emery Gone, Telly Back On
Vardy was 29 in 2016 with two season of top flight football under his belt and yet certain posters on here were gagging for him.

Vardy was PL topscorer though.

We need a thread, where we put pros/cons of signings, and asses whether what was feared initially, went wrong after 6 months/a season or so. Everybody can chip in.

Like if we sign Lemar, I'd 100% be sure that my concerns over his shortcomings would come true.

roz

Fake News Merchant
Meh, I do tend to like these signings as it tends to be a sort of lucky dip. Dip your hand into the mystery box, will you get a Robertson or will you get an Asano? Who knows?
Lets see how he gets on, doubt anyone really knows how good/bad he is

A_G

Rice Rice Baby 🎼🎵
Vardy was PL topscorer though.

We need a thread, where we put pros/cons of signings, and asses whether what was feared initially, went wrong after 6 months/a season or so. Everybody can chip in.

Like if we sign Lemar, I'd 100% be sure that my concerns over his shortcomings would come true.
I give you permission to start that thread.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Arsenal Quotes

He is like a new signing

Arsène Wenger on a player coming back from injury
Top Bottom