• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Philippe Coutinho

Do you want Coutinho to join Arsenal On Loan?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

HairSprayGooners

My brother posted it ⏩
Aourar has had 3 assists in the league all season. Not at my club.

Chance creation and key passes higher than Grealish in a lot less games though. Last season 7 goals and 7 assists from midfield in the league, overall just a very classy player and only 22.

Yousif Arsenal

On Vinai's payroll & misses 4th place trophy 🏆
Trusted ⭐
Even top journalist like Fab got little info about what we doing it's hard because since Raul joined and edu things went more private. but i hope Fab is right and we looking for more better target in AM position.

Gunners1616

Any idea what players could be realistic alternatives for Coutinho ?

Creativity is not easy to find for cheap nowadays...

Gunners1616

Buendia is an option

Willian's production is pretty close to his'... And we would have to pay premierleague "premium" for him.

image.png.c3f6fd65ecda3c0a918561e766494b2c.png

Finesse

This is a player and position we have to lockdown as soon as possible. With our league finish / position and europa league finish , we should be grateful talking about Coûtinho and Arsenal in the same sentence. He is still is top player and with the right manager and project he can deliver the same products that defined his transfer fee for Barcelona. Even for Bayern he produced more than any Arsenal player has done from midfield in terms of assists , goals and overall influence on the game. Saka if my calculations are right seems to be out most potent midfielder in terms of goals and assists. For a team aiming for CL football and trophies , this is not good enough. Until we have a player pumping the kind of goals or assists like KDB , Grealish , Trent , Maddison , Moutinho etc we can say we are fine in that department. We cannot rely on Luis or Tierney balls over the top for Auba to run into every week. We need a creative spark in the final third. Let Ceballos and Xhaka maintain their shape and protect the defence and feed the attack via a creative and offensive midfielder. If reports of the split of his wage with Barca is correct then we are well positioned to close the deal.

Makavelii

This is a player and position we have to lockdown as soon as possible. With our league finish / position and europa league finish , we should be grateful talking about Coûtinho and Arsenal in the same sentence. He is still is top player and with the right manager and project he can deliver the same products that defined his transfer fee for Barcelona. Even for Bayern he produced more than any Arsenal player has done from midfield in terms of assists , goals and overall influence on the game. Saka if my calculations are right seems to be out most potent midfielder in terms of goals and assists. For a team aiming for CL football and trophies , this is not good enough. Until we have a player pumping the kind of goals or assists like KDB , Grealish , Trent , Maddison , Moutinho etc we can say we are fine in that department. We cannot rely on Luis or Tierney balls over the top for Auba to run into every week. We need a creative spark in the final third. Let Ceballos and Xhaka maintain their shape and protect the defence and feed the attack via a creative and offensive midfielder. If reports of the split of his wage with Barca is correct then we are well positioned to close the deal.
Good post.

Bloodbather

Established Member

Aourar has had 3 assists in the league all season. Not at my club.

Just find and watch the first leg matchup between Juve and Lyon and you'll see why Aouar is such a highly rated player and why Pep is so enamored with him. Excellent close control, great ball carrier, great chance creation. The number of assists are misleading, he rates very highly in chance creation stats.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Arsenal Quotes

We don't sign superstars, we make them.

Arsène Wenger
Top Bottom