• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Pierre-Emerick Aubameyang: From Thriller To Bad, Should He Just Beat It?

KrissKringle

Reinventing VAR 😡
@DanDare I told you it wasn't going to be as simple as you were making it out to be. If you can't get chances against a Leeds side that has a boulevard of a defense, then you're not gonna do much against the cream of the crop through the middle.

DasBootist

Probably our worst player this season, even Lacazette has been better. Dunno why people thought him playing centrally would make a difference.
We're not playing to his strengths, and Willian has been worse. Arteta has to play Saka (hopefully he's fine after that challenge), Nelson and Auba as the forward in the next league match.

roz

Fake News Merchant
Probably our worst player this season, even Lacazette has been better. Dunno why people thought him playing centrally would make a difference.
Honestly our best team performances have come when he didn’t play despite it only being against Europa opponents

BigPoppaPump

Reeling from Laca & Kos nightmares
Honestly our best team performances have come when he didn’t play despite it only being against Europa opponents

He can't really do anything other than score, don't think I've ever seen him dribble past a player.

roz

Fake News Merchant
Played through the middle today and did next to nothing despite being put through a couple of times. Lost the ball repeatedly, cant play simple passes. Bench.

roz

Fake News Merchant
He can't really do anything other than score, don't think I've ever seen him dribble past a player.
Doesn’t have the ball control to do so. Especially in tight situations, occasionally if the game is stretched then he can knock it past his man but even then will lose it through a wrongun pass, or hesitate and allow his man to catch up with him.

ScotsGooner89

He needs dropped at some point. Everyone has a bad run of form but leaders at least do the basics like run at the player in possession etc. He does literally nothing apart from score and he can’t do that just now.

BigPoppaPump

Doesn’t have the ball control to do so. Especially in tight situations, occasionally if the game is stretched then he can knock it past his man but even then will lose it through a wrongun pass, or hesitate and allow his man to catch up with him.

That contracts looking like a myth right now.

roz

Fake News Merchant
Who plays in his place?
Nketiah. Offers more at the moment and is at an age where full games are vital for his progression. I don’t think he’s good enough as a long term solution.

Hopefully Martinelli could be the answer, if not then we need a signing to hit the ground running in January.

Tir Na Nog

Changes Opinion Every 5 Minutes

Even if we say he's being restricted by the way we're playing, how much more are we gonna get out of a pace reliant striker in his 30's? You'd hope it's a similar case to Vardy but all of a sudden it's really dried up for him and there's just no threat with him at all.

BigPoppaPump

I said it from day 1 it was a mistake.

We need some proper football men higher up so they can stop these ridiculous decisions that happen time after time again.

Auba, Cedric, Mari, Willian that's our future for the next 4 years. I hate it here.

Reactions: roz

Arsenal Quotes

At some clubs success is accidental. At Arsenal it is compulsory.

Arsène Wenger

Latest posts

Top Bottom