• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Pierre-Emerick Aubameyang: From Thriller To Bad, Should He Just Beat It?

Rex Stone

Long live the fighters
Trusted ⭐

So for Fantasy implications what we thinking for Saturday?

There a mandatory isolation period which would mean he’s out two games right?

Macho

In search of Pure Profit 💸
Dusted 🔻

So for Fantasy implications what we thinking for Saturday?

There a mandatory isolation period which would mean he’s out two games right?
Yeah I wouldn't put him in just yet tbh.

Wolves, Villa and Leeds though :popcorn:

Macho

In search of Pure Profit 💸
Dusted 🔻

Already -4’d him in for this week :lol: :facepalm:

Debating whether to hold or sell. Got a playing bench but still.
You're so lucky that KDB and Vardy got injured - most template teams have like 7mil in the bank because there aren't many obvious big hitters and they swapped KDB for Gundo :lol:

This would normally be a disaster, but this is an easy hold if I've ever seen one tbh. I wouldn't bring him in now, but since you got him just sit tight could pay off.

A viable differential I might even consider it myself if we beat Man U.

Rex Stone

Long live the fighters
Trusted ⭐

You're so lucky that KDB and Vardy got injured - most template teams have like 8mil in the bank because there aren't many obvious big hitters :lol:

Would normally be a disaster, but this is an easy hold if I've ever seen one tbh. I wouldn't bring him in now, but since you got him just sit tight could pay off. A viable differential I might even consider it myself if we beat Man U.

The KDB and Vardy is what ****ed me. Was planning on Saka or Raphina but I -4’d for Auba and DCL as replacements.

Still tempted by those two. Their underlying stats are incredible value. Might get them in with Lookman.

I’d been rolling as well :lol:

Own worst enemy.

Mrs Bergkamp

Double Dusted
Dusted 🔻
I'm glad his mum is on the mend. It's a worry and he's no good to us with his mind elsewhere. Well done the club for handling this right and well done to his team mates who did well without him.

Over a 3 year period he has been our best player. But if we're only considering the last 12 months then yes it has been Saka (although that's only due to Auba's dip this season).
Yeah and I think Auba is a good player but sometimes the system or age makes you decline as a player and I believe that's what is happening. So yeah, I think Auba will need to be phased out slowly.

littleboysilva

I’m happy with the way Arsenal fans seemed to support him and have patience with him during this. Often times when an athlete has to take a break for anything that isn’t as obvious as an injury they get crucified and no empathy.

Sweet'n'Soulful

Yet another banned account of Jury
I sometime catch my self thinking about the day when both my dad and mom are gone. They are my best friends. It will be so painful when they are gone and you dont have their warmth or advice anymore.

I guess thats why they say the death can truly be a blessing. The life is for the young ones. After 30 youre just waiting for everything to vanish and you to die. The life you had will be gone. You will too be gone. To make a room on the carpet for new people to enjoy their lifes with their parents and families!
Just had a nice Chinese dinner washed down with some elite beer and then I read this! You’re far too young to be thinking like that! In ten years time you’ll look back and hate yourself for thinking like that right now!

drippin

Obsessed with "Mature Trusted Members"

Jesus, imagine going through something like this with your mum's health and there are thousands of strangers online talking about you and you have to make a public message about why you missed work for a couple of days. I don't envy footballers sometimes.

Imagine you lose you parent(s) when you're 19 year old footballer, and make a mistake in a game, and Arsenal fans (or opposition fans) will **** on you on social media and say you will never make it.

Last edited:

Dennis_Bergkamp_10

Established Member
I sometime catch my self thinking about the day when both my dad and mom are gone. They are my best friends. It will be so painful when they are gone and you dont have their warmth or advice anymore.

I guess thats why they say the death can truly be a blessing. The life is for the young ones. After 30 youre just waiting for everything to vanish and you to die. The life you had will be gone. You will too be gone. To make a room on the carpet for new people to enjoy their lifes with their parents and families!

Yes I'm 31 since January 23rd and I can attest to that. I am now basically waiting to be die.

lomekian

Essays are my thing

I hope for your sake that this is merely an expression of a passing thought rather than a continuing perspective.

I can see very confidently that although I enjoyed my 20's for the most part, and certainly changed a lot, learned a lot about myself etc, my 30's were so much better as a whole. You've got the confidence that comes with experience, while for most people the body is still working well enough to not inhibit too much, and you know yourself better.

I'm in my early 40s now, and noticing the flesh just starting to weaken a touch, but as long as my mind and body hold out, I want to keep going for as long as possible, and keep learning, discovering and giving. I guess it helps that I love my (very badly paid) career, but even that was a choice made a the end of my 20's to jack in a sensible stable path for something super risky. I've worked out it' cost me an absolute minimum of £150,000 in earnings (and likely nearer double that if I continued in my old work), and I don't regret it for a second.

I'm not saying this to big myself up, but rather to say that while lifes hardships and challenges can come out of the blue and floor you, so can some its best experiences, and from my own experiences to date, if you keep going and keep open, you can be pleasantly surprised about what the future holds.

Hope all those who's optimism may be taking a kicking from the last year can find some chinks of light for the way forward.

BigPoppaPump

Reeling from Laca & Kos nightmares
Jesus, imagine going through something like this with your mum's health and there are thousands of strangers online talking about you and you have to make a public message about why you missed work for a couple of days. I don't envy footballers sometimes.

I could definitely handle it for footballer wages, who gives a f what a bunch of nobodies on the internet have to say anyway?

Arsenal Quotes

At some clubs success is accidental. At Arsenal it is compulsory.

Arsène Wenger

Latest posts

Top Bottom