• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Loss PL: Arsenal 0 - 2 Chelsea | 22nd August | KO: 16:30 | Sky Sports

Match Result Predictions

• Arsenal

Votes: 23 16.9%
  • Draw

Votes: 17 12.5%
  • Chelsea

Votes: 96 70.6%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

bingobob

A-M’s Resident Hunskelper
Trusted ⭐

.............. Leno
...... White Holding Mari
Bellerin Lokogna Xhaka Tierney
........... Saka Esr
............ Balogun

Mitch

Blonde Brigade Grand Wizard
With Holding's spectacular record and peformances against cheslea, surley he has to play? Holdini would pocket Lukaku easily, just the sort of player Holding does very well against.

boxerumble

Baked Canadian

Of course I’ll watch. And of course there will be zero ****s given.

can’t wait for the…. Release Tierney on the left, bomb down the flank cross into nobody so Zouma can easily clear.

0-2 Chelsea

Sebastes

Statbomb Merchant
Trusted ⭐

For the first time I can remember I'm actually hoping we go on a losing streak 😥

Wanted Arteta to turn it around for the sake of the team and the club but it's been apparent for some time he's not it. Points against Chelsea or City or two wins vs Norwich and Burnley will unfortunately give Mik some string from the leadership I reckon...

Riou

In The Winchester, Waiting For This To Blow Over

Player:Gabriel
One of my fav wins over them, was the 5-3 in 2011...Terry playing in a high-line versus Walcott was hilarious :lol:

Shame we will be doing the same with Mari and Lukaku this weekend...

krengon

One Arsène Wenger
Trusted ⭐
ohh we are at home? we should do well then. First home game with fans, will be a proper boost and real home advantage again. Think we can get something here.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Arsenal Quotes

If you don't believe you can do it then you have no chance at all.

Arsène Wenger
Top Bottom