• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Win PL: Arsenal 2 - 0 Leicester City | Sunday 13 March | KO: 16:30 GMT | Sky Sports

0_arsenalleicesterblog.jpg

Great attacking performance vs Watford, but defensively we were all over the place especially in the second half. We need to stamp out these unforced errors or it might cost us top four.
That being said, we could have scored a couple more if Laca was able to sort out his feet.

We need to get a win here in order to give ourselves some buffer going into the Pool game on Wednesday next week. Three points is absolutely a must.
Leicester have been playing well in the last few games. Despite that, I fancy us for this. They're probably not going to Europe nor get relegated so they might not be as motivated for this. But still we have to give it our all.

Screenshot-20220306-214344.png

Screenshot-20220306-214408.png

Screenshot-20220306-214432.png

Screenshot-20220306-214531.png

Screenshot-20220306-214556.png

Screenshot-20220306-214619.png

Screenshot-20220306-214638.png

Screenshot-20220306-214657.png

I think we might go with the same lineup vs Watford, if it was me, I'd start ESR on the left. But I think Arteta will stick with the same lineup.
It won't be the worst thing in the world to have ESR and Pepe on the bench I guess.

Screenshot-20220306-215859.png

Prediction
Arsenal 2-0 Leicester

Riou

In The Winchester, Waiting For This To Blow Over

Player:Gabriel
Missed the second half, had to go play 5-a-sde. Just watched the pen decision this morning and think we were lucky. The length of time it took to decide shows it wasn't clear and obvious. VAR is a mess, they missed penalty for Newcastle, was very clear and obvious.

Don't think the pen decision had much bearing on the match though Arsenal were the better side. Ødegaard was slick. The Ramsdale save in the first half also kept us in the game, after that they didn't offer much.

Can squad cost exist in 5 a side games?

Makingtrax

Worships in the house of Wenger 🙏
Trusted ⭐

Player:Saliba
I feel your pain my brother. Maybe a midweek spanking from Liverpool will put you back in good spirits. Thoughts and :pray:
Lol. Your positivity at maybe reaching top 4 is so refreshing bro. It reminds me of how joyful you used to be at being in that position with previous managers.

83-F4-BB98-9054-4956-8394-5613-D071-B43-C.jpg

Makingtrax

Trusted ⭐

@Makingtrax is turning into the toxic mess he used to say the WengerOut Brigade was. Sad to see tbh.

Hearing Marvel might make him the lead in its next franchise.
You mean you needed telling that the abuse the WOBs gave our manager for coming 2nd was a toxic mess? :lol:

freeglennhelder2

Established Member

Player:Elneny
Lol. Your positivity at maybe reaching top 4 is so refreshing bro. It reminds me of how joyful you used to be at being in that position with previous managers.

83-F4-BB98-9054-4956-8394-5613-D071-B43-C.jpg
Six years ago.

Its like a scene from the latest creepy movie from the A24 studio.

Please note, we keep licensed firearms on our property.

Makingtrax

Trusted ⭐

Six years ago.

Its like a scene from the latest creepy movie from the A24 studio.

Please note, we keep licensed firearms on our property.
That was after we were 2nd bro. You keep emptying your sock draw for maybe coming 4th with no injuries due to being completely out of Europe. Something you would have lynched Arsène for.

I’m more than happy coming 4th and even happy for an Arteta extension. But I’m still not convinced about his methods and doubt he’ll manage 2 years in the top 4, let alone 20. But if he does manage to stay in the top 4, I’ll be pleasantly surprised and will definitely support him and not abuse him like you guys did with Arsène.

berric

Established Member

Player:Trossard
Must admit this game is where I felt the pieces of the puzzle might just come together this summer. You look at Xhaka and Lacazette and you can just see how a more dominant CF and a silkier no 8 get this team up a level.

But what a performance by Partey and Ødegaard. These two just don't give a fuss about who they're playing against. That's what you get when you have class footballers who believe in their abilities.

That tiki-taka passage of play was those two at the heart of it simply because other players can pass to them and believe that they'll keep the ball despite being pressed to bits. A world of difference from the times every pass to the middle was a nail-biter.

All in all, this is the progress I was hoping to see when we first appointed Arteta. I'm still not quite convinced but you can tell he's also learning on the job so let's hope we ripe the rewards of that development at least.

drippin

Obsessed with "Mature Trusted Members"

Leicester are 9th if they win their game in hand and still 9 points behind Tottenham who are 8th. :lol:

Of course Leicester is still a force next season when they have their defence fit, but they lose Tielemans for cheap.

Reactions: A_G

Arsenal Quotes

I didnt score as many as I hoped, but it was nice that I always scored against Tottenham

Charlie Nicholas

Latest posts

Top Bottom