• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

PL: Arsenal v Fulham | January 1, 2019 15:00 GMT

Match Prediction

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

dashsnow17

Doesn’t Rate Any Of Our Attackers
Trusted ⭐
Good result, bad atmosphere, bad performance...suppose 1 out of 3 ain't bad.

Furious

Emery Gone, Telly Back On
Yeah, but calling it a defensive lineup implied that the team would struggle to create which they didn't really. Just needed to be more clinical and Fulham would've been dead and buried a long time ago.

Just because we were **** defensively despite playing a defensive lineup? Come on :lol:

We barely had any shots did we in the 1st half

juice man

Can't make his mind up
Great games from Kolasinac and Auba. Kola my MOTM, could have had a silly amount of assists today.

Honourable mentions to Laca, AMN, And Iwobi as well.

I know he wasn’t on for long, but Torreira looked poor again. So weak on the ball, bullied off it 2 or 3 times. Hoping it’s juat a bad patch of form, because he looked like a killer earlier this season.

NieThePiet

Loves Overhyping Our Rivals
Good answer after the Liverpool defeat.

Can understand people, that they don't want to see 3 at the back against Fulham, but Emery knows that Kolasinac has defensive problems and Maitland-Niles isn't a RWB.
So i can understand Emery, that he started the game like this.

But we have to kill teams like Fulham with our offensive power.

FinnGooner

Established Member
Are you serious? How many chances has PEA missed in “ crucial” moments.

Call me crazy but goals scored mean more to me than chances missed.

Laca is a good player but is facing tough competition from one of the best strikers in the world right now. If he wants to get an upper hand in that competition, he needs to score at a better rate. Simple as.

When Laca was getting more minutes in the beginning of the season, Auba was still able to keep up with him in the scoring pace which ultimately won him the starting spot. If Laca wants to turn the tables, he has to do the same. Today was a good chance for a hat trick but he missed it.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Arsenal Quotes

One of the things I discovered in Japan was from watching sumo wrestling. At the end you can never tell who has won the fight, and who has lost, because they do not show their emotion because it could embarrass the loser. It is unbelievable. That is why I try to teach my team politeness. It is only here in England that everybody pokes their tongue out when they win.

Arsène Wenger
Top Bottom