• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

PL: Arsenal v Newcastle | Monday, January 18 | KO: 20:00 UTC | Sky Sports

MOTM

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Trilly

Hates A-M, Saka, Arteta and You
Trusted ⭐

I ain't gonna dm her ffs:lol:

Well the last part is sad to hear, don't give up man. Even tho I'm your nemesis I'm pulling for you

& you still going with Ashvin?:rofl:
Literally have no idea where you’re from tbh. I went school with a guy called Ashvin and I’m reminded me of him when I see your name :lol:

The A-M DMs are a cold place but I believe in you bro. You got this!

Gooner416

Master of Stonks
Trusted ⭐

Tbf it was a flippant joivial comment. I just think if you want to have two good players in each position you've got to pay the money for them. I don't see Cedric as an issue and I think he is a decent player. I don't think he has had a bad game for us.
Yeah I agree, nor do I think he's an issue. But I do think it becomes an issue if he became a starter, not that I think he will.

Jack_the_boy

Definitely Not Manberg
Spent months sh*tting on Cedric and Mari just for them to start impressing me recently, still not gonna go back on my words though.

Feels like people hated the Kia signing of Willian so they just grouped Cedric and Mari with Willian as one entity, without judging them properly. Cedric was a free signing and no more than 2nd choice. Mari done really well so far but is injury prone. Both not big investments.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Arsenal Quotes

Reyes !!!
Stand up for the Champions!

Martin Tyler's commentary after Jose Antonio Reyes (RIP) scores the winner against Middlesborough

Latest posts

Top Bottom