• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

PL: Arsenal v Newcastle | Monday, January 18 | KO: 20:00 UTC | Sky Sports

MOTM

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

roz

Fake News Merchant
Lool yeah, they had quite nice changing rooms, a slide and 2 jacuzzis. It was actually a nice pool just the people who went there were nuts :lol:

Between that and Quasar, Archway was the spot for primary school birthdays.
:rofl: Quasar!
Hated the smell of that place. Some bad **** went down there too I reckon.

2nd worst Mcdonalds in north London too (after the 24hr holloway rd one)

L3T5 PL4Y

Flair Accuser
He basically killed both of his right wingers. Luckily Saka came in and bailed him out.
Yeah. Gonna be an interesting summer to see what he does. We've got two pretty expensive players but Saka showing them up. Moving them on would be near impossible in current circumstances though. I'm more inclined to keeping Pepe and see what he can do after we sort out our midfield and rb though.

Blood on the Tracks

AG's best friend, role model and mentor.
Trusted ⭐

Player:Rice
For an OAP on his zimmer frame Auba certainly got some pace up for his first goal.

Love seeing him with a smile on his face!

BigPoppaPump

Reeling from Laca & Kos nightmares
:rofl: Quasar!
Hated the smell of that place. Some bad **** went down there too I reckon.

2nd worst Mcdonalds in north London too (after the 24hr holloway rd one)

Does Camden Town count? Some dark disturbing things have definitely happened there.

It makes me laugh when people act like Islington is posh for some reason, some really fcked places and full of crackheads.

bingobob

A-M’s Resident Hunskelper
Trusted ⭐

Get Aubameyang back in the goals, get Partey fit and keep up that outstanding defensive record and things will begin to happen. 10 points off first place with half a season to go.

dashsnow17

Doesn’t Rate Any Of Our Attackers
Trusted ⭐
Good to win, good to score three, good that Auba scored, the Saka/ESR link-up was nice, Partey was good.

First half atrocious though and Newcastle are woeful, a better team and it could have been another 0-0.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Arsenal Quotes

I play on the right, Tony on the left and we'll deal with whoever comes along, big or small

Martin Keown

Daily Transfer Updates

Sunday, May 19

RB Leipzig want to offer Benjamin Šeško a new contract to stay for one more year [Fabrizio Romano]

Arsenal are the negotiating table for Fenerbache LB Ferdi Kadıoğlu [Takvim via Sport_Witness]

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom