• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

PL: Arsenal v Southampton | Saturday, November 23 | 15:00 GMT

What result are you hoping for in this match?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

Fewtch

Özil at 10 And Emery Out
Leno
Chambers Luiz Holding
Bellerin Guendouzi Xhaka Tierney
Torreira
Aubameyang Lacazette​

3 shots on target, Aubameyang goal in the 65th minute, 1-0 to the Arsenal.

TornadoTed

Established Member
Leno
Chambers Luiz Holding
Bellerin Guendouzi Xhaka Tierney
Torreira
Aubameyang Lacazette​

3 shots on target, Aubameyang goal in the 65th minute, 1-0 to the Arsenal.

Surely even Emery wouldn't play 9 defensive players, although I didn't think he would play 8 defensive players against Leicester and he did.

Hleb's Sirush

Established Member
Just need to start both Pepe and Özil. Really no need to worry too much about their defensive capabilities. Let Soton worry how to stop them, not vice versa.

Yousif Arsenal

On Vinai's payroll & misses 4th place trophy 🏆
Trusted ⭐
I don't think pepe will start he back yesterday to training I think he'll go 343 today again with Özil laca auba upfront and Luiz play more like DM

Yousif Arsenal

On Vinai's payroll & misses 4th place trophy 🏆
Trusted ⭐
Have feeling Xhaka will back today specially after Ceballos out for 3 weeks we short in midfield if we froze him out

Tir Na Nog

Changes Opinion Every 5 Minutes

Xhaka has to be back today, we've no choice. Guendouzi-Torreira is a horrible partnership. Tho I don't see why Willock is so out of favour.

I'd like to see Bellerin and Tierney start in a 4. Doesn't matter who plays in between the as we don't have a decent centre back at the club. Torreira and Guendouzi in front of them and Özil behind Pepe, Lacazette and Aubameyang, but it won't happen because it's far too an attacking line up. Isn't ironic Emery consistently send out defensive teams yet the can't defend to save their lives

Taylor Gang Gunners

Say Yeh or You're Making The List
Trusted ⭐
Cba for this sitting back, barely creating any chances- bright 10 minutes and **** all else spell today. Emery- one decent ****ing win, surely you’re capable of that.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Arsenal Quotes

You are loved when you’re born, you’re loved when you die, and in between you have to manage

Arsène Wenger
Top Bottom