• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

PL - Arsenal v W.B.A. - 24/5/15 - 1500

Status
Not open for further replies.

Jury

A-M's drunk uncle
Last game of our league season, 3rd is secure and it's all about FA cup final preparation.

Would like to see a shadow squad, so this is an opportunity to keep Woj nice and motivated for next season, by giving him a start here, rather than the FA cup final. Right? It's the only potential balls-up we can possibly make now, with the season over.

Basically, protect anyone that'll play in the final. I know, exciting thread is exciting thread. I've not even dressed myself for this.

tap-in

Nothing Wrong With Me
Last game of our league season, 3rd is secure and it's all about FA cup final preparation.

Would like to see a shadow squad, so this is an opportunity to keep Woj nice and motivated for next season, by giving him a start here, rather than the FA cup final. Right? It's the only potential balls-up we can possibly make now, with the season over.

Basically, protect anyone that'll play in the final. I know, exciting thread is exciting thread. I've not even dressed myself for this.

Secure? Agree we will almost certainly end up 3rd but if we do a Chelsea and lose 0-3 and Utd win 0-5 they finish 3rd. As I said, we will almost certainly finish 3rd but lets win the game and make sure :)

Mastadon

Established Member
Yeah it would take a massive last day swing for us to finish outside 3rd place. Rest whoever needs to be rested and give match time to those who need it everything should be focused on getting the team ready for the FA Cup final.

SiMamu

Part time Leeds fan
----------------Szczesny
Bellerin-Mertesacker-Gabriel-Gibbs
-----------Ramsey-Wilshere
Walcott--------Rosicky---------Alexis
------------------Giroud

Subs: Ospina, Monreal, Koscielny, Coquelin Özil, Cazorla, Gnabry

BobP

Memri Fan
----------------Szczesny
Bellerin-Mertesacker-Gabriel-Gibbs
-----------Ramsey-Wilshere
Walcott--------Rosicky---------Alexis
------------------Giroud

Subs: Ospina, Monreal, Koscielny, Coquelin Özil, Cazorla, Gnabry

Totally agree with that lineup with the exception of Mertesacker who I would swap for Chambers.

He's disappeared.

Send Diaby on for a little while also.

Jury

A-M's drunk uncle
Totally agree with that lineup with the exception of Mertesacker who I would swap for Chambers.

He's disappeared.

We've done things back to front with Chambers, and that's due to starting last season without and experienced 3rd choice. That was piss poor IMO. Started well, got over-exposed and took a few needless hits as a result. Very predictable, which is annoying when you consider Wengers experience and how he talks about protecting young players. So we'll start again with him, and this would be a nice opportunity, I agree.

cannonade

Established Member
One or two changes says the man in charge. So what regular(s) sits? I'd give Alexis and Giroud a rest, but that will probably not happen. So, I have no idea.

Danskin

Established Member
I'd give rests to the likes of Koscielny and Cazorla. Wenger said he won't make many changes - one or two only - and it's a good time to give Gabriel a run-out in defence and for Ramsey to play alongside Coquelin, thus having Walcott on the right-wing.

Taylor Gang Gunners

Say Yeh or You're Making The List
Trusted ⭐
I really want Giroud to score, his dry spell has lasted a bit longer than I thought it might. If we thought Sunderland and Swansea were difficult to break down, a Tony Pulis WBA side will take all the craft we have.

Ox is back in full training which is good, might not make the squad for Sunday but I'd love to see him feature at some point. Like Super Goon said, I want to see goals. An early goal is VITAL, we can't give a Pulis team reason to sit back. Let them try and come out a bit so we can pick them off.

We get a chance, we have to take the bastard.

Gooner Zig

AM's Resident Accountant
Trusted ⭐

If I see a MF lining up on the RW I might not even watch this...nahhhh who am I kidding! ;):confused:

MrBump

I'd be playing the team that he intends to play next week.

That should be our best available. No sentiment feelings please.
We win at all costs

Yousif Arsenal

On Vinai's payroll & misses 4th place trophy 🏆
Trusted ⭐
If we fail to score at this game I will be seriously worried about the FA cup final. Wenger admit he will rotate here it will be interesting to see who will he starts with.

cannonade

Established Member
W.B.A. will probably not park it so we might score in this one (hooooraaay!). Cup final , on the other hand, will most likely see the return of the bus.

Artisan

Not Emery's Old Pal
This **** is basically a friendly at this point, really hoping for Gnabry to get at least one game this year.

Wouldn't mind a similar line up to the one against Tottenham in FA Cup last year. Depends on if Giroud could use a rest or not.

----------------Szczesny
Debuchy-Mertesacker-Gabriel-Gibbs
-------------Coq-Wilshere
Walcott--------Rosicky---------Gnabry
-----------------Giroud

Artisan

Not Emery's Old Pal
W.B.A. will probably not park it so we might score in this one (hooooraaay!). Cup final , on the other hand, will most likely see the return of the bus.

Would be nice for us, don't think either Sherwood or Aston Villa are capable of parking the bus competently.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Arsenal Quotes

It is well known the referees are protected very well like the lions in the zoo so we have to live with their decisions

Arsène Wenger

Latest posts

Top Bottom