• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

PL: Arsenal v West Ham | Saturday March 7th | KO: 15:00 GMT | Illegal Streams

What will happen in the Dokaka derby?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

Malky

Established Member
Not sure who he favours tbh. Form is important, as it should be, and Eddie deserves his place over Laca.
I genuinely expected Laca to be involved on Monday night, even come off the bench. Nketiah playing the full 90 mins, then leading the line today just doesn't look good for the more experienced, senior player in Laca. Especially considering this is the same Nketiah that struggled for minutes at Leeds.

razörist

Soft With The Ladies, Hard With The Mes

Had the same reaction, ESPN Brasil is showing ****ing Newcastle v Southampton.

What in the actual ****.
Foxsports netherlands is showing NO pl game wtf I looked at the list of games and figured no team would be picked ahead of us to show lol they picked no team

El Duderino

That's, like, your opinion, man.
That's Link.

tenor.gif

A_G

Rice Rice Baby 🎼🎵
Commentator just said Lacazette has had his problems with an ankle injury recently

freeglennhelder2

Established Member

Player:Elneny
What are the odds...a sloppy pass from Xhaka leads to a goal scoring chance?

An isolated, one-off aberration I’m sure.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Arsenal Quotes

A player's true character is in how he plays and not in his social life. You can hide your real personality in your social life, You cannot on the field.

Arsène Wenger
Top Bottom