• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

PL: Arsenal vs Aston Villa | Sunday 8th November| 19:15 GMT| Illegal Streams

Who’s the better keeper?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

Trofton

Well for starters we were 4-3-3 for most of the game last week. Secondly Tierney isn't a centre back and he'll be overlapping plenty. Thirdly Partey is absolutely not a holding midfielder.
I’m not saying that’s their position but it’s the position they’re getting asked to play but you’re right about the 4-3-3 but I doubt we’ll do that maybe you’re right again though

Tir Na Nog

Changes Opinion Every 5 Minutes

I’m not saying that’s their position but it’s the position they’re getting asked to play but you’re right about the 4-3-3 but I doubt we’ll do that maybe you’re right again though

I can't see Villa looking to go toe to toe and our shape with the ball will be Saka tucked inside and Tierney overlapping. Only time well revert to a back 3 with wing backs is those rare times Villa will be attacking us.

Malky

Established Member
Feels like I say this every week, but hopefully this is where Willian actually earns his wage and has a great game. No expecting it, but can always hope I'll be surprised.

Trofton

I can't see Villa looking to go toe to toe and our shape with the ball will be Saka tucked inside and Tierney overlapping. Only time well revert to a back 3 with wing backs is those rare times Villa will be attacking us.
Think you’re underestimating them slightly with trez and grealish and Watkins there main front 3 and barkely the playmaker their not looking at sitting back

AberGooner

Established Member
Trusted ⭐

Player:Gabriel
No idea how he's been playing this season but I know that the right back for them Cash is a converted winger. You'd hope that would be an area we'd exploit with Saka, Auba and Tierney.

asukru

Established Member

Player:Martinelli
I got so excited when the lineup showed up at the bottom of my screen up until I saw our front 3 UGH! I don't want to see Laca starting - I mean he is a good player but he gets gassed so easily it seems, hope he does well for us but I REALLY want Auba up top just like everyone else.

Riou

In The Winchester, Waiting For This To Blow Over

Player:Gabriel
Grealish ain't ready for Vieira 2.0 today...and no, I ain't referring to Partey.

Taylor Gang Gunners

Say Yeh or You're Making The List
Trusted ⭐
Willian looks a lot better on the right. Hope he plays there tonight. He's fantastic at getting the ball out of his feet and whipping in a cross, or maybe get a shot off.

Really hope Auba gets a goal or two. The likes of Kane, Vardy, Salah etc are all scoring for fun. We need our guy in the conversation.

Makingtrax

Worships in the house of Wenger 🙏
Trusted ⭐

Player:Saliba
Oh no. Is the 15 quid thing still happening? I thought they were backing away from it.
Hard to back away from a money spinner. Lot of Arsenal fans are Baby Boomers with the means, and too old to worry about principles. It's our second one in about 3 weeks.

The_Playmaker

Established Member
Trusted ⭐
Willian looks a lot better on the right. Hope he plays there tonight. He's fantastic at getting the ball out of his feet and whipping in a cross, or maybe get a shot off.

Really hope Auba gets a goal or two. The likes of Kane, Vardy, Salah etc are all scoring for fun. We need our guy in the conversation.

That would require Willian equalling his season total of one dribble. Hard to see it.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Arsenal Quotes

I am not arrogant and I'm not frightened to say it.. Arsenal can go through whole season unbeaten

Arsène Wenger

Latest posts

Top Bottom