• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

PL: Arsenal vs Aston Villa | Sunday 8th November| 19:15 GMT| Illegal Streams

Who’s the better keeper?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

elemoo

If you want political correctness, go watch the Antiques Roadshow

You don’t have to be politically correct just don’t understand why our fans insult our own players with the same type of abuse you would hurl at someone you almost had a brawl with but perhaps it brings u joy was just wondering why I never hear abusive attitude from other fans regarding their teams to the levels I read here...

Papa Wonga

Established Member
We need Edouard. Lacazette is sunday league quality. sick of seeing him in the shirt. Sick of seeing mikel atm with his **** tactics.

field442

Hates Journalists Named James
Trusted ⭐
This ain’t going to cut it. It’s one thing playing boring football and constantly winning, but if you’re losing as many as you’re winning then you won’t have long in the job. The fans will get fed up in the end.

Trilly

Hates A-M, Saka, Arteta and You
Trusted ⭐

Lol I hope Pepe stays on bench I don’t even want him blamed for this. Predictable 60-70 min subs though.
You already know what’s going to happen if he doesn’t single handedly guide us to victory. :lol:

Even if he does we’ll be told his balance is poor or that he loses the ball too often. Someone in the Pepe thread said today they’d drop him if he scored but didn’t keep the ball.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Arsenal Quotes

I often relive those 49 undefeated matches. I do believe in signs to a certain extent, and as I was born in 1949, I sometimes tell myself it was our destiny to lose the 50th. Those 49 matches are etched within me and within each player: it is something fundamental, a triumph born out of passion.

Arsène Wenger: My Life in Red and White
Top Bottom