• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

PL: Arsenal vs Aston Villa | Sunday 8th November| 19:15 GMT| Illegal Streams

Who’s the better keeper?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

Beany

ITK
Trusted ⭐

Really wished I’d watched strictly instead.

At least I didn’t pay for this ****e.

Aubamagoal

Get this blowjob of a manager out of our club. He can go back to being Pep's number two or elsewhere to learn his trade.

The guy has no clue how to setup a team that creates chanes. We're not a joke of a club for novices to learn their trades.

Edu can **** off too for all those Kia signings.

Reactions: Kav

Rasmi

Negative Nancy

Again, if this was Emery the reactions would of been a lot more toxic, but because Arteta is younger, says the right things to the press and has good hair, people on here accept it.
This result was coming, Arteta has been lucky all season with this system. We’re not good enough, plain and simple!
been saying for ages, he is more negative manager than emery

yorch44

Commander of the Pelotudo Brigade
At this point I half expect Auba to to put out a tweet against China. Playing in this team vs being at home for the next 3 years on 250K? I know which I would chose
We know China is so fragile we would never watch him play again.

Trilly

Hates A-M, Saka, Arteta and You
Trusted ⭐

You're gonna have to work overtime to defend these players I feel for you.
I’m going to chill in the trusted forum for the next few weeks.

If you lot still want to blame our forwards (which is understandable they get so many chances a game right?!) then go ahead. :lol:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Arsenal Quotes

The club changed so much, I changed with it and football has changed with us... But one thing never changes: the 90 minutes still belong to the player, 90 minutes during which he is king.

Arsène Wenger: My Life in Red and White

Latest posts

Top Bottom