• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

PL: Arsenal vs Bournemouth | Sunday 6th October | KO: 14:00

Should OnlyOne be banned from making match threads if this is his standard?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Yousif Arsenal

On Vinai's payroll & misses 4th place trophy 🏆
Trusted ⭐
I wanted wenger to stay he was forced out I never wanted emery.. but I now support him 100%

So to anyone to say about blow jobs is just immature nonsense

You dont win anything changing managers everytime spoilt fans moan like little *****es
They'll always attack you if you say something positive a out the team so yeah be patient until emery is gone

Furious

Emery Gone, Telly Back On
I wanted wenger to stay he was forced out I never wanted emery.. but I now support him 100%

So to anyone to say about blow jobs is just immature nonsense

You dont win anything changing managers everytime spoilt fans moan like little *****es

Weren't you the tool wishing death over one of our players and then lying about a Sp**s mate of yours typing it?

Bore off ****

celestis

Arsenal-Mania Veteran

I’m really worried that last season will repeat itself where our performances caught up with us in the end. I really hope that’s not the case.
At least we’re getting results but these performances are not good enough

It already is , then he'll bring back an unfit Özil into the team in desperation if he is still here .

Trilly

Hates A-M, Saka, Arteta and You
Trusted ⭐

More of a goalscoring winger than a "something out of nothing" creator, no?
Yeah that’s what I thought we needed, when I was watching his Lille footage they were basically using him like Klopp uses Mane and Salah. Which explains why Klopp wanted him.

If we wanted a somebody out of nothing guy we should have signed Zaha.

razörist

Soft With The Ladies, Hard With The Mes

Challenging Pool are you being serious? Have you seen our bench, we're playing kids this season, which is a good thing, but you can't expect to challenge with a newly assembled squad and a bunch of youth.
I’m not saying we would succeed, I’m saying were losing points we shouldn’t because our manager is a coward that plays 3 DM’s at home/against dreadful teams.

I don’t agree with judging players off of their price tag, the finance decisions of two clubs has no impact on the ability of a player.

He’s been poor and that’s that.

72 million were paid for his ability and quality.

Not judging him by his price tag. His performances are **** so far this season. You expect more ability and quality given how much we paid for him.

yorch44

Commander of the Pelotudo Brigade
Challenging Pool are you being serious? Have you seen our bench, we're playing kids this season, which is a good thing, but you can't expect to challenge with a newly assembled squad and a bunch of youth.
We coulda have all wins and only one defeat vs Liverpool and only 3 points behind them. If you think you they win the 38 games so let’s finish the league already. If we were playing well we could challenge tittle with city and Liverpool.

krengon

One Arsène Wenger
Trusted ⭐
I’m really worried that last season will repeat itself where our performances caught up with us in the end. I really hope that’s not the case.
At least we’re getting results but these performances are not good enough

That's definitely going to happen if these performances continues, it's too obvious..

celestis

Arsenal-Mania Veteran

Yeah that’s what I thought we needed, when I was watching his Lille footage they were basically using him like Klopp uses Mane and Salah. Which explains why Klopp wanted him.

If we wanted a somebody out of nothing guy we should have signed Zaha.

Think Emery's favourite player would be a younger Alexis Sanchez . Guy who can basically do it himself.

Iceman10

Established Member
Be that as it may, that still doesn’t excuse our dreadful football. That was painful today. We had like two shots on target all game. Whenever Auba received the ball the midfield wasn’t ever within yards of him. The front three are rigid and static.

This football is dire.

Not sure what your position is on Kola because you didn't counter back to his response. Personally I was concerned around his positional discipline in the second half, maybe part fitness issues, but probably some footballing brain issues also. Wasn't disastrous, but it was definitely a story of two halves for him. Tierney will be a big upgrade.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Arsenal Quotes

To all the Arsenal lovers:
Take care of the values of the club. My love and support forever.

Arsène Wenger
Top Bottom