• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

PL: Arsenal vs Charlton Athletic | 28/2/04

Soler

Established Member
BAH! Curiosity is a terrible thing. I was toying whether or not I'd look in this thread sicne it's being delayed here.

No need to fret now through :p

Jasper

We have something like 75% possession and are attacking freely. I am not going to jinx it but we are really controlling this game! Our confidence is really high!

leongsh

And Arsenal are playing in 1st gear now - controlled game by Arsenal with Charlton Athletic regaining their composure.

:)

Legend#1

Established Member
Easy so far, were controlling everything

Vieira and Edu controlling the midfield, hopefully around the 60th minute Reyes can come on and play with a bit of freedom for the 1st time

Gazza Martinez

Established Member
Half time: Arsenal 2-0 Charlton

Its been a great performance so far. Two great goals, and we played in 2nd gear for the rest of the half. The team in general looking sharp and up for it.
I'd like to see Reyes grab a goal though!

baccy_man

Established Member
kanuuu said:
Its playing but alot of gaps of sound and screen keeps freezing

i have been getting the same thing and im on 600k broadband there is also 4 to 5 min delay with sky sport on uk tv

Arsenal Quotes

When I arrived, an Arsenal share was worth £800; it subsequently rose continuously in value and by the time I left it stood at £17,000.

Arsène Wenger: My Life in Red and White

Latest posts

Top Bottom