• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

PL: Arsenal vs Chelsea | 06/05/07

Nutsy

Established Member
Preferably one of the most important game. Especially for them Chavs. If they lose this, mathematically Mancs wins the Title.

so it's

Apologies for the scrawny design, I'll do a better one for the Pompey game. back to the main focus here. I'm thinking Mourinho will be fielding his best squad here. Chavs been drawing their last 2 games, so, I wouldn't be at all suprised to see them drew against us. Predicted line up should be the same as we have against Fulham.

We are honestly great in creating chances, but abysmal in putting them away. In the Fulham game first half, luckily Bap scored first, we simply wasted those chances.How ****e we were in the Fulham game? Despite the fact that we win, there's still a LOT of issues to work on. We cant let them chavs imtimidate us. We have to have a strong driving force for this game, Hopefully Rosicky is back for this game. As usually he's our main driving force. We cant lose tempo in the game, because once we do, Chavs would definitely take advantage.

If we have RvP or Henry in this game, we can be sure to bag atleast 3 goals. but as I said before, Chavs will be throwing for all in this game. Drogba worries the crap outta me, despite we can be sure Senderos won't be starting in this one.

1-1 would be my head prediction, although the heart says 3-1 for the Gunners.

Suppose Liverpool drew their next game and we win this one, we'll be finishing 3rd place imo. but we're pretty much secured on CLs spots, no pressure on us, which could be worrying, as we tend to be careless when no pressure being made on us. Whilst Chavs has a lot of pressure to deal with.

Cons : If we can win this one, we'll be handing the Mancs the title on a silver platter. If we lost, Cashley will be having the time of his life

Pros : If we win, the look on Cashley's face would be priceless, and we could still finish third,despite the fact that 2006/2007 is one of our WORST seasons.

Really hard to stand on this one to be honest. :|

(p/s) : Cheers for the idea RC8

Smartly Dressed Morris

Time for us to finally finish Chelsea off and then bath in their tears of sadness , it will feel good.

grim%20reaper.jpg

We coming for ya.........

go49oner

Established Member
Stopping Chelski ans Ashley Cole is particular winning the league would be fantastic. Even though the title would be going to our old northern rivals.

Oh well ,there is always next season.

1-0 to the Gunners

M+D

Established Member
I hope everyone who's going is gonna give Cashley a nice reception everytime he goes within 10 metres of the ball!

:evil: :evil: :evil: :evil:

Lukazan

Established Member
I've got a horrid feeling Cole will be left on the bench for Bridge for this one..

Which, from Chelsea's side of things is the right decision because he's the better player but meh, it'll suck for us.

nazo

Established Member
Let's win this and hope Liverpool draw their game. We would snatch 3rd, and we would get one over Cashley.

Smartly Dressed Morris

Also could this be the first game that William Gallas faces his old club ? If he gets an injury during the week in training then I will be very suspicious...

dublingunner

Established Member
Nah I reckon Cole will play. Mourinho will reckon the occasion will give him that little bit extra. At least I hope that happens. I want us to make him cry.

Rosicky should be back for this game, today's lineup with Bap out, Diaby in his place and Rosicky in his usual role.

Tony Montana

Established Member
I can't wait for this game. It's on a Sunday though which pisses me off. The sooner the better in my opinion. I wish the match was a night kick off though.

KingReyes

Established Member
We will need to be on our toes for this one. The second half against Fulham wasn't pleasing on the eye at all.

Hopefully we can cap off a miserable week for the Chavs. First the mickeys knocking them out of Europe and then us finshing off their title hopes.

Hope that **** Cole gets hell.

RandomHero84

Established Member
Trusted ⭐

Player:Saka
Id go with above.But leave bap in.He scored today, thats pretty much my only reasoning.
Hes poor...but he can score.

Viper

Established Member
This is our best possible team:

......................Lehmann.....................
Eboue.......Toure........Gallas.......Clichy
........................Gilberto
...........Fabregas...........Diaby
..Hleb....................................Rosicky
........................Adebayor

By the way, where the fk is Van Persie? He was supposed to return this April!

RandomHero84

Established Member
Trusted ⭐

Player:Saka
Viper said:
This is our best possible team:

........................Lehmann.....................
Eboue......Toure........Gallas.......Clichy
.........................Gilberto
...........Fabregas........Diaby
..Hleb....................................Rosicky
........................Adebayor

By the way, where the fk is Van Persie? He was supposed to return this April!

Doubt he would be risked if he is indeed recovered.Picking up another injury could effect his pre season training.Perhaps le boss wants both RVP and TH14 fully fit and fresh with a good pre-season behind them.

Arsenal Quotes

Nobody has enough talent to live on talent alone. Even when you have talent, a life without work goes nowhere

Arsène Wenger

Latest posts

Top Bottom