• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

PL: Arsenal vs Chelsea | 18/12/05

Arsenal_Soldier

This is by far the biggest game, we need to win period.I know its a bit early for this topic but it really is MASSIVE. yes i know that the newcastle game is probably just as important at the moment aswell. but if we dont, then well, God help us. What are we going to do, are we going play quincy and reyes(probably NEVER happen) and go all out or stick with the experience of pires and ljunberg. I really don't want to watch Robben/Wright Phillips/Cole against cygan all of the 90. toure! at right back im thinking and lauren at the left. senderos and campbell in the middle, they need a slapping our defense if they're going to stand a chance.

Midfield will decide this game, hopefully hleb will be back to full fitness and prove why we bought him, gilberto needs to wake up aswell.

How are chelsea going to play? will they try to win or just hoof it up to drogba and hope that he unnerves our defense? well whatever happens we need to stand up, prove that arsenal still exist and were, are and will be a better team than chelsea.

burnsjed

Established Member
Re: Arsenal vs Chelsea

Arsenal_Soldier said:
This is by far the biggest game, we need to win period.I know its a bit early for this topic but it really is MASSIVE. yes i know that the newcastle game is probably just as important at the moment aswell. but if we dont, then well, God help us. What are we going to do, are we going play quincy and reyes(probably NEVER happen) and go all out or stick with the experience of pires and ljunberg. I really don't want to watch Robben/Wright Phillips/Cole against cygan all of the 90. lauren at right back im thinking and lauren at the left. senderos and campbell in the middle, they need a slapping our defense if they're going to stand a chance.

Midfield will decide this game, hopefully hleb will be back to full fitness and prove why we bought him, gilberto needs to wake up aswell.

How are chelsea going to play? will they try to win or just hoof it up to drogba and hope that he unnerves our defense? well whatever happens we need to stand up, prove that arsenal still exist and were, are and will be a better team than chelsea.
Lauren is going to be busy then!

kel varnsen

Established Member
Re: Arsenal vs Chelsea

burnsjed said:
Arsenal_Soldier said:
This is by far the biggest game, we need to win period.I know its a bit early for this topic but it really is MASSIVE. yes i know that the newcastle game is probably just as important at the moment aswell. but if we dont, then well, God help us. What are we going to do, are we going play quincy and reyes(probably NEVER happen) and go all out or stick with the experience of pires and ljunberg. I really don't want to watch Robben/Wright Phillips/Cole against cygan all of the 90. lauren at right back im thinking and lauren at the left. senderos and campbell in the middle, they need a slapping our defense if they're going to stand a chance.

Lauren is going to be busy then!

still better than having cygan there...

Arsenal_Soldier

Killer7 said:
Does everyone in Wales write like you?

Eh eh eh, whats that supposed to mean?! im not even welsh! can we please discuss this like men please and not pick at people's writing styles.

Killer7

Arsenal_Soldier said:
Killer7 said:
Does everyone in Wales write like you?

Eh eh eh, whats that supposed to mean?! im not even welsh! can we please discuss this like men please and not pick at people's writing styles.

In Wales. IN

LOL, sorry dude I just had difficulty understanding the semi-gibberish in your post.

Let's get Ajax and the Toon out the way first and see how we perform. Then start to worry about beating the Chavs.

Arsenal_Soldier

3 games, no wins, no goals...chelsea next. how in the **** are we going to pull something amazing off? i have a feeling that this is where we shut everyone up.

kamikaze80

Established Member
as long as essien doesnt break one of cesc or hlebs legs, i wont be too bothered by the result. im hopeful, but realistic.

Gurgen

Established Member
We have no chance of winning this game unless we play:

Yashin
Carlos Alberto Beckenbauer Rijkaard Maldini
Di Stefano Maradona Platini
Pele Romario Cruijff

sabret00the

Established Member
Gurgen said:

Yashin
Pele Romario Cruijff
no van Basten?

KingReyes

Established Member
Gurgen said:

Yashin
Pele Romario Cruijff

Bollocks!!!! Where's Cygan?

arsenal05

This will be the game of the season for us if we want to retain some pride and dignity then we have to beat chelsea!!!

If not then i can't see us winning the PL for a few seasons i think this decade will be the chelsea one!!!(at least around the middle of it)

gun4glory

KingReyes said:
Gurgen said:

Yashin
Pele Romario Cruijff

Bollocks!!!! Where's Cygan?

:D

This game is useless now... We lost at Bolton and now Newcastle... the whole point is not just to beat chelsea, but to catch them... Well if we beat them great! (can't see it unfortunately)But we already dropped 6 points we shouldn't have...
It's a matter of pride and nothing else now... there is noway in hell we are gonna win the Prem this season whatever it be Chelsea WILL finish above us (regardless of whether they are champs or not)

nazo

Established Member
2-0 for arsenal
pires and ljungberg to score each
and im serious about it :wink:

gun4glory

It's a long shot, but hey...
We can win this, but whether we will is a completely different story...
And like i said above all we really can get out of this game is pride...
Firstly, it'll mean we lose 3 games back to back for the first time in god knows how long
Secondly, we give up all we have left this season in the EPL; our 100% home form
Thirdly, Chelsea do the double over us for the first time in ages as well as go TWENTY points clear of us
And on top of that we can go 4 games without a goal and possibly drop to EIGHTH in the EPL...

In other words, if we lose...

Army of Me

Established Member
we're gonna get buttfucked, plain and simple. earlier in the season chelsea defended and got a lucky goal, but what possible reason would they have to play such negative tactics against us ever again?

the idiot will tell his players to go all out and hussle us out of our own ground, and i'm not looking forward to it one bit.

Tegh

Established Member
I don't care if we lose, I just want to see Essien get mauled, both legs broken, career ended. May seem harsh, but the guy's a cnut, and a fuc|<ing disgrace to football.

I'd also like to see a luck rebate, whereby all the goodluck Chelsea have had over 1.5 seasons lands on our side, and they have a sh!tstorm of bad luck. As well as that, we will win 15-0, all goals by deflections to make up for Lampards fluke goals.

If we don't pull our finger out and get physical, we will be raped. Henry needs to show up, and put his chances away, whilst VanPersie needs to get some of the ball. We need someone, ANYONE to get VOCAL and stick a boot in anyone's arse who isn't playing well. Wenger needs to assess recent performances and think about his squad selection. None of this bullsh!t 15minute to go substition bollocks either.

If anyone wants to help me attach C4 to the Chelsea player coach, then feel free to pm me.

zerofeel

hahaha wheres cygan....cygan is warming the bench for Wenger as usual while the kids go out on loan ...

Theres no way in hell we will win this game...Cesc n Gilby will close shop from the word go when they encounter the indomitable legs of Essien...Chelsea to win by a goal or two n either pires or ljungberg to score an own goal... ;D

Arsenal Quotes

I didnt score as many as I hoped, but it was nice that I always scored against Tottenham

Charlie Nicholas

Latest posts

Top Bottom