• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

PL: Arsenal vs Crystal Palace | 14/02/05

Chips&CurrySauce

Definately a great performance but it does need to be said that Lauren is indeed a worry. He is a right back and despite what anyone says it was his responsibility to keep track of Freedman.. On 2 occasions Freedman was totally left free on the far post and should have scored.. Its not as if he was markng Duff or Robben, it was Freedman for god's sake... Now I understand why Patrick lost his rag with him.. If you're a defender you can't afford to lose concentration.. Also Palace were only playing 1 up front, so I'm sure Toure and Cygan can handle Johnson, so why was Lauren being sucked in to the near post... Either he doesn't track back as he should or when he is in the box he gets sucked into the centre...

I think its a shame because Lauren is a good player, but he can't afford to continually be making the same basic errors!!

Gooner83

Palace have pulled out some good results this season, especially the one against Liverpool.

Its unfair to say they are poor at the back, any team is poor when they are getting slaughtered by the Arsenal. :mrgreen:

marhes26

Its my lucky foghorn in the clock end i tell you!! tried to put Johnson off by blasting it when he took the pen...it adds a bit of atmosphere!

Sammer

Established Member
Good performance by the lads, special credit to José Reyes who was my MOTM.

But the back four (without) Sol, don´t really fill me with much confidence. If Sol does not play against Bayern, we have a problem.

Arsenal Quotes

You weren’t world-class when Arsenal signed you

Arsène Wenger

Latest posts

Top Bottom