• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

PL: Arsenal vs Crystal Palace | April 21st | KO: 16:00 BST

Match Prediction

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

dashsnow17

Doesn’t Rate Any Of Our Attackers
Trusted ⭐
I'm happy to admit that the new Sp*rs stadium is better for an intimidating atmosphere, but for a lovely sunny Sunday afternoon of football? Nowhere better than the Emirates I'd say.

Reactions: A_G

Gursha

I like it how the team just knows El Neny is just irrelevant on the ball and always skips him at every opportunity...

The only thing he is good at is letting others rest. thats his sole job for this team. if hes not sold at the summer ill be very mad.

OSBK

Established Member
I'm happy to admit that the new Sp*rs stadium is better for an intimidating atmosphere, but for a lovely sunny Sunday afternoon of football? Nowhere better than the Emirates I'd say.

Agree but wont like your post because it contains swear words.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Arsenal Quotes

At some clubs success is accidental. At Arsenal it is compulsory.

Arsène Wenger
Top Bottom