• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

PL: Arsenal vs Crystal Palace | April 21st | KO: 16:00 BST

Match Prediction

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

A_G

Rice Rice Baby 🎼🎵
Budgets were limited
nobody is asking for a £50m signing, since he only signed Cech that summer for £10m he wasn't at risk of bankrupting the club
there is no such thing as a suitable back up for Cazorla.
how about someone who can actually run and even pass a bit? instead of relying on flamini and cadavers like arteta/wilshere/rosicky

MLK79

Elite Drama Queen
The hatred I feel for Mustafi must be the same my ancestors felt about the slave owners and the Jews felt about Hitler.

Makingtrax

Worships in the house of Wenger 🙏
Trusted ⭐

Player:Saliba
Buying a suitable back-up for Cazorla wouldn't have cost hundreds of millions. Your strawmans used to be better.
Yeah alright, a good manager should know in advance who’s going to get injured and concentrate what money he has on a good back up for him. :rolleyes:

GDeep™

League is very weak
nobody is asking for a £50m signing, since he only signed Cech that summer for £10m he wasn't at risk of bankrupting the club

how about someone who can actually run and even pass a bit? instead of relying on flamini and cadavers like arteta/wilshere/rosicky
im sure I had these debate 5 years ago. Today is about Emery picking trash before kick off.

A_G

Rice Rice Baby 🎼🎵
Yeah alright, a good manager should know in advance who’s going to get injured and concentrate what money he has on a good back up for him. :rolleyes:
flamini was past it, and arteta/wilshere/rosicky were all injured at the start of the season anyway.
im sure I had these debate 5 years ago. Today is about Emery picking trash before kick off.
you're completely missing the point. you're crying about the team selection as if emery is to blame for the lack of quality throughout the squad. like it or not he didn't sign these back-ups, and so when holding/bellerin/xhaka/ramsey/torreira aren't fully fit the team is naturally going to suffer.

Possibly wishful thinking but could that have been Mustafi's last game for us? 6 games to go (not including EL final), Sokratis now back from suspension so can pair Koscielny in a back 4. Monreal also there for if we have to play a back 3.

No way he survives the summer.

GDeep™

League is very weak
flamini was past it, and arteta/wilshere/rosicky were all injured at the start of the season anyway.

you're completely missing the point. you're crying about the team selection as if emery is to blame for the lack of quality throughout the squad. like it or not he didn't sign these back-ups, and so when holding/bellerin/xhaka/ramsey/torreira aren't fully fit the team is naturally going to suffer.
I get you, but today he had Iwobi, Mikhi and Nacho on the bench, these are better options than what started.

Sniper Mik

Not a Closet Sp**s Fan
Possibly wishful thinking but could that have been Mustafi's last game for us? 6 games to go (not including EL final), Sokratis now back from suspension so can pair Koscielny in a back 4. Monreal also there for if we have to play a back 3.

No way he survives the summer.
Problem is Koscielny has played 270 minutes of football within a week. Unless Emery goes to a back four with Monreal and Sokratis, I think we'll have to suffer him more

TheLawOfDiQ

This game should of secured us top 4 no doubt. But I have faith that we play better when the pressures on and the stakes are high. Look at when we beat Chelsea at home, our season was dead had we lost that. Also, no one truly thought we would of got 4 points from Sp**s and manu if were being honest. Maybe this is the wake up call we needed to realise literally every game from here on is do or die.

Gunner140

It was a match we should have won.

Mustafi's individual mistakes cost us the match and that was that. I don't think that Emery made a mistake with the lineup because he didn't really have much of a 'sensible' choice.

We are still fourth, but there's a feeling that this defeat might end up costly in the run for a top four place.

Now, we have to win all of the remaining matches, we just can't afford another slip up.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Arsenal Quotes

This is a big moment of happiness...we waited a long time for this and the happiness is linked sometimes with the suffering, and the time that you have to wait....this was more important than all the other (trophies) we have twice won the double, but were not under pressure then like we were today.

Arsène Wenger, on winning the 2014 FA Cup
Top Bottom