• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

PL: Arsenal vs Crystal Palace| Sunday 27th October | KO:16:30 GMT | Illegal Streams

What will the result be?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

krengon

One Arsène Wenger
Trusted ⭐
Sounds like another Eboue moment? If that’s the case I support Xhaka here..

Hopefully he won’t be a starter going forward though.

razörist

Soft With The Ladies, Hard With The Mes

I am ****ing appaled by our fans. This is an Arsenal player being taken off, and the people cheering is a disgrace. I don't blame him for that reaction, respect is a two way street and nothing is being given to Xhaka.
**** off he doesn’t deserve to wear the shirt

Jackie_Treehorn

Player:Martinelli
You're blind and taking part in the bullying. Sad to see.
No I’m honestly baffled. Saw no such thing on here.

Your M.O. is tiresome. OTT posts 9 of 10. That one is often interesting tactical analysis, but the 9 provocative ones are so insufferable. And now, predictably, you’re at it again. Should’ve ignored you a while ago. At least I never told you to off yourself or some awful **** like that. No place for that here. And no place for fake claims of bullying either.

Finesse

Did he drop the armband ? Did Auba pick it up from the floor? Did he pull off the shirt and drop it too as he walked down the tunnel?

al-Ustaadh

👳‍♂️ Figuring out how to delete my account 👳‍♂️
Please, please bring on Bellerin for Chambers. Chambers kills our attack going forward every time.

squallman

Still Pining for Wenger
I feel bad for Xhaka. He didn't make himself captain, nor does he pick the team.

To reach this level, well being a professional footballer in the first place you need to have supreme belief in your own ability. I know it's been said that Xhaka is hard on himself but at the same time, no footballer, at this level will think that he's an awful, nothing player.

So for him to get that kind of reaction, being the club captain and all, working extremely hard in training, must sting.

Blame the manager for persisting with him and making him captain.

Wrighty4eva

Established Member
I am ****ing appaled by our fans. This is an Arsenal player being taken off, and the people cheering is a disgrace. I don't blame him for that reaction, respect is a two way street and nothing is being given to Xhaka.
How many games have you been too ?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Arsenal Quotes

I think this project is going to go BANG

Mikel Arteta after a difficult run of results

Daily Transfer Updates

Monday, May 20

Thomas Partey is wanted by clubs in Saudi Arabia, with just one year left on his deal [Evening Standard]

Pedro Neto & Nico Williams are admired by the club, while they have also watched Amadou Onana and Martin Zubimendi this season [Evening Standard]

Cedric Soares confirms his departure from the club [Arsenal.com]

Borussia Dortmund will rival Arsenal to sign Fenerbache LB Ferdi Kadıoğlu [Takvim]

Latest posts

Top Bottom