• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

PL: Arsenal vs Crystal Palace| Sunday 27th October | KO:16:30 GMT | Illegal Streams

What will the result be?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

Tir Na Nog

Changes Opinion Every 5 Minutes

Every manager has bad season but why do they matter? They are lesson learned for developing managers. Its clear that Rodgers has been improving and coming back to the league he is showing now what he is capable of.

Klopp had **** season with Dortmund. Mourinho constantly has **** seasons everywhere he goes. Its like that with every manager.

He's shown absolutely nothing yet, Leicester haven't achieved anything, he's had a few decent wins that's it. For me it's still a bit early to be calling him a world class manager when there's so much evidence on the contrary. As for Klopp he won two titles at Dortmund, plenty of cups and got to a CL final, that's why he got the Liverpool gig in the first place. He then got them to 2 finals, more than Rodgers did in his 3 years, then top 4, then to a CL final and then won the CL and finished on 97 points. That's what a world class manager is, not winning a few games with Leicester and having them 3rd in October. Ranieri won the bloody thing with Leicester doesn't mean he should be top of list to replace Emery.

He's shown absolutely nothing yet, Leicester haven't achieved anything, he's had a few decent wins that's it. For me it's still a bit early to be calling him a world class manager when there's so much evidence on the contrary. As for Klopp he won two titles at Dortmund, plenty of cups and got to a CL final, that's why he got the Liverpool gig in the first place. He then got them to 2 finals, more than Rodgers did in his 3 years, then top 4, then to a CL final and then won the CL and finished on 97 points. That's what a world class manager is, not winning a few games with Leicester and having them 3rd in October. Ranieri won the bloody thing with Leicester doesn't mean he should be top of list to replace Emery.

You are right we should instead appoint Mourinho a manager who has shown he is clearly past it and ends all his relationships with clubs in a toxic manner.

Tir Na Nog

Changes Opinion Every 5 Minutes

You are right we should instead appoint Mourinho a manager who has shown he is clearly past it and ends all his relationships with clubs in a toxic manner.

I think we should ask Celtic fans how they feel about Rodgers if you want to know about toxic. :lol:

al-Ustaadh

👳‍♂️ Figuring out how to delete my account 👳‍♂️
Why? More or less 1 goal every 2 games for West Brom, Everton, Utd, Inter, Anderlecht, 50 in 80 for Belgium etc.

How can you argue at such formidable numbers for various clubs in various leagues? Top clubs, mid table clubs, relegations clubs, Belgium, 1 in 2 type record for all.

What am I saying that you can’t take serious? Numbers don’t lie.
He scores goals against **** opposition. Gets wiped off the pitch when he plays against anything better. As you said, he ain't no baller. His numbers do lie.

https://www.espn.com/soccer/club/ma...ku-goal-tally-vs-premier-leagues-big-6-is-low

Reactions: A_G

GDeep™

League is very weak
He scores goals against **** opposition. Gets wiped off the pitch when he plays against anything better. As you said, he ain't no baller. His numbers do lie.

https://www.espn.com/soccer/club/ma...ku-goal-tally-vs-premier-leagues-big-6-is-low

His numbers don’t lie, 1 in 2 is NOT a lie.

In terms of his top 6 record, don’t forget a few seasons aside the bulk of his career in England was spent playing for West Brom and Everton. Still nearly 20 goals in 40 something games against the top 6 isn’t bad.

al-Ustaadh

His numbers don’t lie, 1 in 2 is NOT a lie.

In terms of his top 6 record, don’t forget a few seasons aside the bulk of his career in England was spent playing for West Brom and Everton. Still nearly 20 goals in 40 something games against the top 6 isn’t bad.
He's a stats padder. Quit with it.

al-Ustaadh

The state of this team when the match day thread is dominated with discussion about a **** striker and new managerial candidates.

al-Ustaadh

How can you be a stat padder at West Brom and Everton? Even international level? Nearly 200 goals in 390 or so games, just stop.
Look at this:

https://www.transfermarkt.us/romelu-lukaku/alletore/spieler/96341

Not only is he inconsistent in scoring most of his goals at the beginning and end of seasons, but he gets a lot of his goals in multi-goal games against **** opposition. He pads his stats. They're fraud numbers.

Christ. Just imagine Mourinho and Lukaku at Arsenal under your ownership. We'd be relegated for the first time in our history.

Riou

In The Winchester, Waiting For This To Blow Over

Player:Gabriel
Hoping Pepe can get another goal in this, keep his confidence high after Thursday.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Arsenal Quotes

I’ve told Dave to cut off his ponytail. I think it makes him less aerodynamic.

Arsène Wenger

Latest posts

Top Bottom