• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

PL: Arsenal vs Everton | September 23rd | KO: 16:00 BST | Sky Sports

Match Prediction

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

Fewtch

Özil at 10 And Emery Out
What i’d like to see on Sunday:
Leno
Bellerin Holding Sokratis Monreal
Torreira Matteo
Mesut
Mkhi/Iwobi Laca Auba​
What I think we’ll see:
Cech
Bellerin Mustafi Sokratis Monreal
Torreira Xhaka
Ramsey
Mesut Laca Auba​

2-0 @full time

nick gould

The players can not rest on their laurels. Iwobi could start in favour of one of the strikers. Mkhi could come in with Özil shifted to Number 10. Torreira could come in for one of the central midfielders. Happy days.

Theo was good servant for our team and in our 100 goals scored club!

But it had got a bit staled in the end and it was best for everyone that he left! He can enjoy football now and we can find better replacement!

Bergkamp1988

I'd like to see more balance in our squad. I believe our defensive issue are coming from this imbalance. Not just Mustafi, Xhaka, Gendhouzi, or whomever one's favourite scapegoat may be.

Although Aubameyang, when playing on the wing, brings his stuff in our attaquing sequences, he doesn't bring much in defense or during build up and creates imbalance in a general sense.

Having Iwobi on the wing would bring back some harmony.

In the quest for harmony I'd also bring in Lichtsteiner for Bellerin. The swiss has everything we need, decent speed, great crossing, leadership, and of course, he can defend.

At this point emery is just adding up players who bring imbalance when most of the solutions are on the bench.

Our right flank is all screwed up by Bellerin being caught out of position and Özil or Mkhitaryan not coming back to help out much (granted Mkhi does a better job than mesut)

And the left is screwed up by Aubameyang being rather useless in defensive sequences.

So here is the most balanced team we have so far :

Cech
Licht Mustafi Sokratis Monreal

Torreira Xhaka

Mkhi Özil. Iwobi
Laca / Auba.

A_G

Rice Rice Baby 🎼🎵
@Rex Banner :lol: :lol: :lol:

Reminds me of this:
DNrI3zwWkAAJcUH.jpg

DNrI3zsX4AAMo6f.jpg

DNrI3z8W0AE45aY.jpg

DNrI3zxWAAA6xhE.jpg

rich 1990

Not A Big Believer In Diversity
I've just spent the last 10 minutes on Google only to find Rex is talking about Earth, Wind and ****ing Fire.

Well, at least I found out this was the day Richard I was taken hostage in 1192. Can't believe I was that stupid.

Makingtrax

Worships in the house of Wenger 🙏
Trusted ⭐

Player:Saliba
maxresdefault.jpg
29.jpg

Back with another Premier League game after a decent run out in the Europa League. Hopefully we'll finally time to see Lucas in the starting 11 and continue this winning run that we are on.

I am lazy with these threads but haven't lost yet when I've made on so I'll continue to do so.

Going to take a risk and say this will be our first clean sheet of the year and we'll win 2-0.

Is Richarlison still banned?

COYG

Shoutout @American_Gooner for giving me permission to create this thread even though I am my own person and don't need permission :( .

My predicted line up:

Same as last game, but with Lucas in for Matteo.
See what you’ve done there; people are more likely to remember if they have to look up for themselves, what day, what time and what channel the match is on.

OnlyOne

🎙️ Future Journalist
Trusted ⭐

See what you’ve done there; people are more likely to remember if they have to look up for themselves, what day, what time and what channel the match is on.

It says in the title. :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Arsenal Quotes

When I am asked why I stayed at Arsenal so long.. my answer is simple; I never wanted to be anywhere else. I could have earned a lot more elsewhere, but that wouldn't compensate for all the good years at Highbury.

David O'Leary

Latest posts

Top Bottom