• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

PL: Arsenal vs Liverpool | November 3rd | KO: 17:30pm GMT|BT Sport

Match Prediction

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

A_G

Rice Rice Baby 🎼🎵
Christ you guys worry a lot. Absolutely no faith in the team or the manager or what?
This team usually gets going in the 2nd halves of games, which is fine except Liverpool are usually at their best in the first 20 minutes. I think most of the pessimism comes from the possibility of Liverpool putting the game to bed early on.

Makingtrax

Worships in the house of Wenger 🙏
Trusted ⭐

Player:Saliba
Some of those were when they had Shaun Goater, what's your point?
Goater was hell of a player, scored 29 goals in 99/00 and 32 goals in 01/02.

He was the inspiration for LL Cool J’s album GOAT.

say yes

forum master baiter
He also said none of our players would get into City’s or Liverpool’s line up. I am fuming.

Is that wrong though?

While we've got some fantastic attackers, neither Laca nor Auba are replacing Aguero for City and neither can do the job that Firmino does for Liverpool. We don't have any elite wide players to speak of. Nor do any of our players get into either team's defence. Best case you could make is maybe Bellerin over TAA but I'd rather the Liverpool youngster on the past year's form.

That just leaves the midfield. Torreira is our best shot for either team and I think he'd start for Liverpool (Fernandinho's probably a better fit for City's system). That's just one player though and he's brand new to the league / not really on the neutral's radar yet. Can't blame Owen for overlooking him.

lamby22

It's Not Lupus

Glad we have full backs. Need our defence to concentrate (looking at you Mustafi).

tap-in

Nothing Wrong With Me
Another probability and squad cost convert, love it bro.
Liverpool €705m, Arsenal €428m.

I didn't base it on squad cost, just an observation that they have a better team on paper. Anyway, lets hope the team that only cost €428m wins! :)

asukru

Established Member

Player:Martinelli
Nervous but confident, glad to see Bellerin in the lineup. I am recording this to watch later once I am done work and avoiding all scores - hoping not to be upset. Please Gunners make this a good weekend for us!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Arsenal Quotes

I believe one of the best things about managing people is that we can influence lives in a positive way. That’s basically what a manager is about. When I can do that, I am very happy.

Arsène Wenger
Top Bottom