• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

PL: Arsenal vs Manchester United | 01/02/05

• Thread starter Anonymous
  • Start date
  • Replies 655
  • Views 22,465
A

Anonymous

Arsenal Vs Man Utd
Date: Tuesday 1st February 2005
Time: 8PM GMT 10PM CLT
Venue: Highbury

WE HAVE TOBEAT THE SCUMZZZZZZZZZZ
& BOOOO ROONEY :evil:

Ratinho

Established Member
We play like we did today, and United won't be able to handle us.

And there will be no Shay Given. :wink:

marco

yeah we played really well todya
cant wait til man utd
hope there is a good atmosphere though like we made up at old trafford but unfortunately cant see it happening

A

Anonymous

marco said:
hope there is a good atmosphere though like we made up at old trafford but unfortunately cant see it happening
Totally Agree with u man!!!
Thumbs up!

Its sad,we never tourture teams when they come to Highbury,but the opposit happens when going away.

Poor fans sorry to say.............. :(

A

Anonymous

Right, we will win against United no probs.

Can I ask a pesonal question to tarek, where r u originally from???

A

Anonymous

At Highbury, it will our turn to show them how to play physical, kick some arses like they did to cole and particularly reyes back in october. i am confident of a win
which will kick them out of the title equation.

A

Anonymous

yes, and i have a couple of friends who are egyptian, really nice people and a brilliant i especially liked zamalek and madinat nasr in cairo and sharm el-shek

A

Anonymous

VavaGoon said:
yes, and i have a couple of friends who are egyptian, really nice people and a brilliant i especially liked zamalek and madinat nasr in cairo and sharm el-shek
.........continue on PM ;)

Mark

Established Member
The atmosphere when we play teams like Man Utd is always better.

tarekgaber and va va goon - stay on topic and don't use text language please.

Shomo

How i wish ray parlour and martin keown are around they would have finished rooney off the pitch, we really need to teach the lad lesson like how we teach van nistelrooy a lesson :angel

Chicago

Ratinho said:
We play like we did today, and United won't be able to handle us.

And there will be no Shay Given. :wink:

all we have to do really is just loft a couple over to caroll

Shomo

I believe that Arsenal will win at highbury,because the last thing on their mind is to lose against man utd

and if we win our confidence this will be my happiest moment of this season.because these are the scums that ruin our confidence,we need revenge

What Goes Around Comes Around

will Edu play?

gunner01

I hope we play the same line up as vs Newcastle.

We are more solid across the middle with Flamini and Vieira playing!

Flamini allows Viera to play his natural game and dominate more.

Arsenal Quotes

What is unbelievable is that I am in a position where people reproach me for making a profit. The people who lose money – nobody says a word.

Arsène Wenger

Daily Transfer Updates

Tuesday, May 28

Arsenal have been handed a boost as Sporting Lisbon have lowered their asking price for CB Ousmane Diomande from €80m to €60m [Record]

Sheffield Wednesday are keen on signing 21 year old striker Mika Biereth on loan [The Sheffield Star]

Arsenal hope to command a sizeable fee for Eddie Nketiah this summer [The Athletic]

Arsenal and AC Milan are interested in Monaco midfielder Youssouf Fofana [Gazzetta]

Thomas Partey’s preference is to stay at Arsenal, but no talks have taken place over a new contract with one year left and the club could consider offers this summer [Charles Watts]

Latest posts

Top Bottom