• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

PL: Arsenal vs Norwich City | 02/04/05

IBL

Established Member
Ice Berg legend said:
see here for video highlight of BOWYER Vs DYER.....hilarious stuff :shock: :lol: :lol:

edit: sorry no video clips please!

ohh sorry :eek:ops: :eek:ops:

marc

well we killed norwich..henry scored 2 mad goals n hes in great form..we were just to dominate and thank god were back in second spot... :p

whoztheman

Soler said:
whoztheman said:
secondly, wenger and the players will realise that BR will be no walkover. any team that can draw with man at OT will probably be much stronger at a neutral venue. the good thing going for us is we are closer than ever before this year to having a settled team. we are high in confidence.

Well, we did kind of beat them two weeks ago with a slightly under strength team at their place ;)

yup, but it wasnt exactly a walkover was it. we have a stronger and more confident team now so it wont be as tough as last time out.

but surely wenger has warned his players not to be complacent.

Kum_Arsenal

I saw the match Live.

Titi was great and Gilberto was good. :D

Overall the team performance is really good. :D

Reyes had a very quiet game. Nothing seems to work for him now.

Next season he will come good i Hope. :)

kanuuu

Established Member
koivu said:
OneteaminLondon said:
kanuuu said:
Was that match on sale to Red members?

I don't think so, but I went to the Pins to watch it.

Nope, definitely was not. Thought I might have had a chance at this one but no dice. Haven't had a chance since Palace in Feb!

The last few games of the season always sell out quicker, like you i thought it might go on Red sale seeing as the title has gone and it's only Norwich.

RocktheCasbah

Established Member
I don't think saying "we always struggle against the top teams" is fair. This season, maybe but it's not a very accurate picture of Wenger'stime here.

Arsenal Quotes

Everyone thinks they have the prettiest wife at home

Arsène Wenger
Top Bottom