• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

PL: Arsenal vs Norwich City | 02/04/05

gunnertilldeath

Established Member
i think its pretty much certain that we will face manure in the cup final if we get past rovers cos newcastle isnt going to stop them with the suspensions picked up today.

KingReyes

Established Member
Overall good performance, Henry made things look easy but you would expect that against Norwich. Nice to see Gilberto back too with Reyes playing another good game up front. Thought Lehmann looked unconvincing.

timmyg

OneProudGooner said:
juz7_pi12es said:
apparently, no senderos no cleansheet :wink:

Don't quite understand what you mean... but Norwich did score.

I think it's supposed to read No Senderos = No Clean Sheet

As proved by Cygans performance today... The Matterhorn would've kept them out for sure.

Arsenal Quotes

In a football match anything can happen, the players, 90 minutes, fantastic moves, an element of luck, talent, courage, and touch of magic and, for those who are watching these men play, the search for excitement, for a memory, for a lesson in life.

Arsène Wenger: My Life in Red and White

Latest posts

Top Bottom