• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

PL: Arsenal vs Tottenham | 25/03/05

Spartan

kissmyface said:
You guys truly are pikey batsards. It works out at something like 23p a day. Similar to TVX - so stop crackign them out over titty and start crakcing them out over Titi.
:lol: haha classic!!

KingReyes

Established Member
kissmyface said:
On Arsenal Plus, you can listen to the whole press conference.

People asked Wenger why Reyes played well at the start of the season, and then more recently. Wenger said it could be to do with the pitches condition over winter and also the weather.

Someone then asked about Edu and his classy display when he came on as sub against sp*rs, straight after asking about Jose. Wenger said ''I fear he will leave. I would love him to stay''. About Edu! Not Reyes!
The evening standard made a mistake.

Thats correct, saw that interview aswell. Nowhere did he say he feared Reyes was leaving. but he did admit to Edu leaving

really? so it was an excuse for reyes' performances rather than an excuse as to why we didnt win the league as is being suggested by skysports?

Wenger mentioned the difference of weather between places like Bolton and Seville. But yes he did say they lost the league between November and January because they didn't play well on the winter pitches.

Arsenal Quotes

I'm obsessed by the idea of making my mark on history. And Arsenal is my paradise.

Thierry Henry

Latest posts

Top Bottom