• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

PL | Arsenal vs Tottenham | Sunday, 16:30 BST | Sky Sports

What result do you predict?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

Malky

Established Member
For what it's worth tho, that midfield performance from Guendouzi is what should put Xhaka's ass on the bench after the international break, he shown more in 90mins than Xhaka can in a full season. Brilliant game from him, superb talent. Him Torreira, Willock, Ceballos, are all ahead of Xhaka for me.

HBL

Established Member
Not sure why fans are campaigning for Nelson to be subbed on, not like any subs were obvious other than Ceballos. Possibly Willock.

Geofranco

Would let Saka date his daughter

Player:Saka
Your point? This was almost identical to the City-Sp*rs game the first week, and yet City fans aren't calling for Pep's head because of it.

Cause City win the league every year ya dunce. Their fans can be patient. After that loss to Liverpool, any other result today, but a win would have been a fail. This team has conceded 6 goals in three games!! Emery is simply not that good of a coach. His teams have always had poor defenses and the attack is not too stellar either. Xhaka, Kola, Mhki are just here to sabotage the team.

TakeChillPill

Established Member
Yea kept thinking to myself what if that was zaha every time he got the ball.

Waaaay out of his depth
Being a bit harsh, he's still pasting to the league, he's shown enough against burley and liverpool. Today was an intense game. Can't blame him for finding it difficult.

RunTheTrap

Kai Havertz Offense League
I know this sounds crazy but a part of me actually thinks we would have played better if Xhaka got sent off for the penalty.

Malky

Established Member
Has Leno saved a pen for us? I’m not so sure he has.

It’s not the fact he’s not saved one, he hasn’t looked close to saving one. Please, don’t be a Cech. Save a pen here and there.
To be fair it was against Kane, and, as much as i despise Kane, he hits a ****ing good pen!

Swallow

We’re still one injury away from Kolasinac starting.

Monreal being sold was a huge mistake.
Why didn't we hold on to him till January. Kola killed most of our move around that left flank. Always needing to take a touch, think about the game situation before moving, thus allowing the scums to regroup again and again.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Arsenal Quotes

In 1997/98 we became English champions as I had set myself three missions to carry out which I felt were essential. One: to have an impact on the result and the team's playing style. Two: to foster the player's individual development. Three: to strengthen the structure of the club and enhance its global influence.

Arsène Wenger: My Life in Red and White
Top Bottom