• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

PL | Arsenal vs Tottenham | Sunday, 16:30 BST | Sky Sports

What result do you predict?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

Trilly

Hates A-M, Saka, Arteta and You
Trusted ⭐

That’s now 2 points cost directly by Xhaka this season. Reckon he will hit at least 8 smh.

Taylor Gang Gunners

Say Yeh or You're Making The List
Trusted ⭐
I hate Spuds. And I’m starting to dislike Pochettino too. His admittance to coaching diving was scumbagish and it shows.

Lady_Gooner

Posting While Meditating
Trusted ⭐

I just don’t know how to feel about this club anymore. Just so crap.
Well at least we fought back but there should’ve never even been any fighting in the first place. 2 ridiculous goals to concede

carlito'sway

Established Member
It is a very good reaction from all the players specially the second half. They gave it all and showed a lot of character. Having said that, questions need to be asked about this team identity. What's the game plan? What's the overall strategy? We have started 4 different line ups since the beginning of the season. I don't get it.
As Arseblog said, Wenger was often accused of not having a plan B, one has to wonder if Emery has a plan A.

Manberg

Predator
Ultimately a poor result and not a very good performance. Only positive to take is we didn’t lose. I’m creeping into Emery out now.

Makingtrax

Worships in the house of Wenger 🙏
Trusted ⭐

Player:Saliba
Guendouzi was our best midfielder. Torreira lightweight, Xhaka a mess.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Arsenal Quotes

Thierry Henry was very quick at analysing everything that was going on and how he needed to react. This intelligence, this capacity to evaluate, understand and question oneself, is also the mark of great players... For everyone, for the fans and for us, he symbolised the golden age of Arsenal.

Arsène Wenger: My Life in Red and White
Top Bottom