• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

PL: Arsenal vs West Bromwich Albion | 15/04/06

Artillero

This is a huge game now. We must win in to keep touch of Sp**s before the Derby.

Cesc is a big doubt but will be back for Villareal. I expect Ade and Reyes to both play as they are out of the VillaReal match. Hope to see Gilberto, Eboue and Hleb all back in the 1st 11.

Lehmann
Eboue Toure Sol (or Senderos) Flamini
Hleb Diaby Gilberto Reyes
Ade Henry

James

Established Member
Lehmann
Eboue Sol Senderos Flamini
Ade Henry

I think Kolo will be the one to miss this one out. Also wouldnt mind seeing Eboue given another rest, as Djourou is more than capable to sit at RB again.

2-0 to the Arsenal. Steady performance i think, as long as we get the result i wont mind. We need to rebuild some confidence before Villarreal.

kel varnsen

Established Member
Re: Arsenal Vs West Brom (Sat 15.00)

Artillero said:
This is a huge game now. We must win in to keep touch of Sp**s before the Derby.

Cesc is a big doubt but will be back for Villareal. I expect Ade and Reyes to both play as they are out of the VillaReal match. Hope to see Gilberto, Eboue and Hleb all back in the 1st 11.

Lehmann
Eboue Toure Sol (or Senderos) Flamini
Ade Henry

i'll cry if ade starts the match...

hopefully, wenger will realize his mistakes and bring back a few players. although, hopefully bobby won't be one of them...

assuming campbell isn't injured:
lehmann
djorou-senderos-sol-flamini
freddie-gilberto-diaby-reyes
van persie-henry

hleb, toure, eboue and cesc all rested...

edit: do we have any left backs available? flamini could use some rest as well...

Saville

another 3'o clock day at highbury..another 4-0...5-0 win
i thin wenger wil rest pires, Cesc, and gilberto all for the champions league...and van persie will come on 2nd hald and also Djorou

..........................lehmann..............................

Eboue......Toure.......Campbell...........Flamini

Ljunberg.....Diaby......Hleb..........Reyes

................Adebayor.........Henry................

subs:
V. Persie
Pires
senderos
walcott
Djorou

James

Established Member
I doubt AW will drop Ade, and i hope he does start. I do think RVP will get a run out though in the second half, depends how we're doing as to whether Henry or Ade will come off though.

Saville

James said:
I doubt AW will drop Ade, and i hope he does start. I do think RVP will get a run out though in the second half, depends how we're doing as to whether Henry or Ade will come off though.

yh here do what he did last time....i think were go 3-5 up then Ade for Van Persie...and i have a really big feeling it will be Walcott for Henry!

kel varnsen

Established Member
James said:

i'm not sure. rvp will definately start the match at home to villareal, as wenger has said he will go for 4-4-2. that is unless he suddenly decides reyes is once again a forward... thus van persie needs match practice. van persie for the next two games and then ade again next week, maybe...

James

Established Member
>YounGunner< said:
Am i seeing things? With a performance like that Adebayor cannot start.
:roll:

I hope he bags a brace to shut the likes of you up. Yes his missed chances cost us tonight, but he's obviously a part of Wenger's plans so get over it.

James

Established Member
kel varnsen said:
James said:

i'm not sure. rvp will definately start the match at home to villareal, as wenger has said he will go for 4-4-2. that is unless he suddenly decides reyes is once again a forward... thus van persie needs match practice. van persie for the next two games and then ade again next week, maybe...
Reyes is suspended for the first leg mate if you're refering to Reyes starting upfront against Villarreal. I understand what you're saying though, just glad i'm not the manager because i wouldnt know who to start to be honest.

Saville

James said:
>YounGunner< said:

I hope he bags a brace to shut the likes of you up. Yes his missed chances cost us tonight, but he's obviously a part of Wenger's plans so get over it.

well said james! as soon as someone misses an open goal or has a bad day! it's all criticism! aint fair on him he has been fantastic over last few weeks!

>YounGunner<

Established Member
James said:
>YounGunner< said:

I know i really like him as a player but we are at a stage when we need to take all of our chances. He just cannot seem to put them away.

Robin needs some match practice with the CL game coming up we need him to be at his best as Ade is cup tied.

kel varnsen

Established Member
James said:
kel varnsen said:
James said:

Reyes is suspended for the first leg mate. I understand what you're saying though, just glad i'm not the manager because i wouldnt know who to start to be honest.

forgot about that. hm, wenger have a few difficult decisions to make...

Lukazan

Established Member
Keep the same team as today only RVP in for Adebayor and Gilberto in for the guy with dreadlocks impersonating a footballer...

Should be a comfortable win.

Saville

for villerael:

.....................lehmann.......................

Eboue........Toure.......Senderos......Flamini

Hleb............Cesc.........Gilberto......Pires

............V.Persie...........Henry

subs:
ljunberg
campbell
walcott
song
Djourou

James

Established Member
>YounGunner< said:
James said:
>YounGunner< said:

I know i really like him as a player but we are at a stage when we need to take all of our chances. He just cannot seem to put them away.

Robin needs some match practice with the CL game coming up we need him to be at his best as Ade is cup tied.
So, if you were AW (which thankfully you aren't), you'd leave Ade out for the rest of the season?

He's going to feature at some point this Saturday, and i'm sure he'll also start against Sp**s on the following weekend.

Liberace

SaViLlE_06 said:
for villerael:

.....................lehmann.......................

Eboue........Toure.......Senderos......Flamini

Hleb............Cesc.........Gilberto......Pires

............V.Persie...........Henry

subs:
ljunberg
campbell
walcott
song
Djourou

this is west brom thread.

Arsenal Quotes

Young players need freedom of expression to develop as creative players... they should be encouraged to try skills without fear of failure.

Arsène Wenger

Latest posts

Top Bottom