• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

PL: Arsenal vs West Ham United | 01/02/06

Will we...

• Win! :)

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Draw :x

• Lose :(

• Total voters

Gooner_Girl

I can't ****ing believe it. We proper dominated in the first 20 mins no end result and then ****ing lose. Our defence is crap, sol useless at the mo lost his pace it must be a injury problem. I think our defence was better when he went off senderos can't play with him. But he's been quite rubbish lately. Congratulations for Henry for breaking Cliff Baston's record. Highlight of the night. I can't predict us anymore, we need to get a grip and take our chances. Van persie- dribbled a bit too much should have scored. Campbell and Wenger have already had some kind of row but in his current form he shouldn't play in our next game. Walcott can't save us he can't play onto march! Sometime after both the liverpool games.
If wenger thinks we'll finish 2nd with this form he's having a laugh. We're going to struggle to get a european place at this rate, we have to win all our next games unfortunately not a realistic target.

YuenBiaoFan

Established Member
Gooner_Girl said:
Spartan said:
YuenBiaoFan said:
Spartan said:
our famous Arsenal spirit has gone i'm afraid.

Reh, 0-2, 1-2, 1-3, 2-3.
whats that supposed to mean??

lemme guess your about 12 yrs old or somethin too...

No, thats the scores for the games we lost.

:lol:

Spartan said:
whats that supposed to mean??

lemme guess your about 12 yrs old or somethin too...

Yeah, I'm 12. Just like a team supposedly devoid of spirit gives up when it's 2 goals down.

Spartan

hahaha you think this team has spirit??

go back to the teams we had in the 70's, 80's and even the 90's and they had that Arsenal spirit. too many players out there who dont give a ****. you might not care but it hurts me to see this at Arsenal

famous no 10

Established Member
Spartan said:
hahaha you think this team has spirit??

go back to the teams we had in the 70's, 80's and even the 90's and they had that Arsenal spirit. too many players out there who dont give a s**t. you might not care but it hurts me to see this at Arsenal

Now that I can agree with...never before, and even when we had some terrible teams in the 70's and 80's, have I seen an Arsenal team with so little spirit, so little confidence and f**k all leadership.

We have no team.

Arsenal Quotes

My first ever football memory was Charlie George's double winning goal in 71. After that game; I just became an Arsenal fan.

Paul Davis

Latest posts

Top Bottom