• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

PL: Birmingham City vs Arsenal | 13/05/05

kiddou

Couldn't see this topic with just 2 days to go until the kick off.
If it is a repeat my mistake and appologies.
Anyway Arsène mentioned somewhere that few players will be rested but apart from that we're going for the strongest team. Henre probably a starter and Freddie to come in at some stage. I'd go with:

Lehman

Lauren Kolo Sol Cole

Cesc Gilberto Vieira Reyes

RvP Henry

arnoldi

Never seem to guess this line ups right . Lets hope I get the final game of the season right

Lehmann

Eboue Cygan Campbell Cole

Freddie Edu Gilberto Reyes

Henry Aliadiere

Subs : Taylor , Toure , Bergkamp ,Viera,Cesc

yonatan

Lehmann
Lauren Toure Campbell Cole
Pires Gilberto Edu Reyes
RvP Henry

Subs: Almunia, Senderos, Vieira, Ljungberg, Bergkamp

informed1

well I think sol-senderos will get another go because he knows what sol-toure and toure-senderos looks like so he may not change his line up.

Lehmann

Lauren......Senderos....sol....ash
Pires......Gilberto.....Paddy...Reyes
RVP.....Henry

Subs: Almunia, Bergy, Edu,Toure, Freddie

He may bring Bergy or Ali on at some stage and also may take paddy off again since he had that ankle injury from liverpool he may not want to risk injury again, so edu on. Pires will probably come off for cesc or freddie if he is fit enough and for the final sub, if he uses it then it would be flamini probably although I have a feeling he may want gilberto to stay on for the full 90.

One question though and I am not having a go at Cygan but why would you suggest him for this match. The FA Cup is a week after and he needs a clear idea of the CB partnership. Why use cygan?

dsurg

Here's my line up and I usually get it right 8)

Lehmann

Lauren Senderos Sol Ash

Cesc Gilberto Vieira Reyes

RVP Henry

Bench: Almunia, Toure, Bergkamp, Freddie, Ali.

However I mut point out that Edu and Bergkamp may have played their last games for the gooners so DB10 may not even be on the bench.

seanconvey66

Lehman

Toure Campbell Senderos Cole

Ljungberg Flamini Edu Reyes

Henry Aliadiere

Subs
Almunia
Lauren
Pires
Vieira
RVP

Aussie

Established Member
Cant seem to give a **** about this game with the United game coming up.

Hope Henry gets a couple so he's a chance to break the record in the cup final.

Just hope for a easy game with no injuries.

mood

Some players deserve a rest - and Wenger confirmed that too..so I would play

Lehmann

Toure Senderos Campbell Cole

Fabregas Glberto Edu Ljungberg

RvP Henry

Bergkamp, Reyes, Lauren, Pires, Vieira should be rested.. or have short appearences.

sabret00the

Established Member
Freddie will get the first 45 minutes, Gilberto will get 45 minutes and that only leaves one more substitution, dear i say 45 for Eboue?

stumpi1

:roll: sorry to change team line up bits etc,but what is it with pennant and his rather large mouth.saw qoute from him,saying he aint got to prove nothing etc,etc,then comes out with,at least he respects the love shown to him by brum fans etc.why the constant little digs all the time.****!

sabret00the

Established Member
did you read these forums before he got sold? their was no support bar a handful of people who were mostly reserving their judgement, he blatantly never got the love of the fans who to this day feel he's a spoilt english brat.

informed1

he had mine until he **** around and keep getting himself in trouble, then not smarting up and behave himself. Of course everyone makes mistakes, I make them all the time, but I try not to make the SAME one twice and more often than not I do succeed. I don't feel sorry for him and his digs at first pissed me off, now I just ignore them. I cant be arsed. Yes indeed he is a spoilt english brat :twisted:

Chicago

My thoughts

Lehman
Eboue Toure Sol Cole
Freddie Cesc Gilberto Reyes
Henry RVP

in the secnod ha/f, or whenever Freddie needs to go out, Cesc will move over to the right and they'll bring flamini in, or they'lll sub pires in for him. I think Viera and Senderos are gonna be rested for the Cup final. Henry's just come back so another game would be good for him, Gilberto had a game off, as did Toure so they should be okay. Lauren's out. I suppose he could play Senderos too but that guy has played in a whole slew of games almost consecutively, and wenger said he would rest playerSSSS so my bet is on Viera(cause of the knock) and Senderos cause he played a ton of games for a 20 year old and I think he looked less sharp against Everton.

A

Anonymous

Lehmann

Toure Campbell Senderos Cole

Cesc Flamini Begkamp Quincy

Van Persie Reyes

marco

as for pennant wenger came out and said that he was gonna give him a new deal before he got arrested for drink driving!
so no excuse, wenger likes to have performance tests done on players and doesnt like troublemakers at all,pennant was always in some sort of bother.
look at newcastle they have a bunch of overpaid scumbags.

by the way can pennant play tomorrow or is he still under contract with us til the end of season?

also anyone going in fancy dress
trying to find malcolm glazier masks about but cant find them! any ideas?

brianfrance

Established Member
lehmann
kolo sol phil cole
pires vieira gilberto/edu reyes
rvp henry

subs to play : cesc - bergie or freddie - flamini or edu

I have no hope about ali anymore :(

Mark

Established Member
I have no idea what kind of lineup Wenger will send out there. I don't really know what I'd send out there.

Whoever plays, we will win another pretty comfortable game. 3-0 Arsenal. Henry and Reyes to get on the scoresheet.

Arsenal Quotes

There is no chance of Sol ever leaving for Arsenal. He is a Spurs fan and there is not a hope in hell of him playing in an Arsenal shirt.

David Buchler, Tottenham Vice-Chairman, 2001

Latest posts

Top Bottom