• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

PL: Birmingham City vs Arsenal | 13/05/05

_scorpion_

Established Member
Havent seen the match.....maybe because of the fact that it was a 'non-event' meaningless game......i wonder if the players felt the same.

Not going to get my knickers in a knot over this game...we'll know more about what our team is made of in the big match against the Manure Soccer Team.

Williamnismist

Didn't see the match yet
But I've been saying that Senderos+Sol would never work as partnership, hopefully Toure goes back and partner up with one of them in the FA cup final :(

A

Anonymous

after reviewing your comments,cup final team , would then have to be

Lehmann

Lauren Toure Senderos Cole

Cesc Silva Vieira Pires

Reyes Henry

marhes26

I went and the game was pants...i cant believe it had 3 goals in it!!.Maybe i shouldnt have said it because it came true..everyone was slagging Emile Heskey and i said "I bet he bangs one in now".....i hate when we slate one player too much as they always seem to score against us (Teddy Sheringham factor!!).

To their credit alot of Brum fans was wishing us luck for the final and at the final whistle they was chanting USA USA!! with us!.Nothing game and nothing to worry about concerning the result. Bit of a waste of £42 though!!

marco

edison said:
after reviewing your comments,cup final team , would then have to be

Lehmann

Lauren Toure Senderos Cole

Cesc Silva Vieira Pires

Reyes Henry

im really sorry to say this but sendoros cant play in the cup final. he has made a big mistake in every game and yesterday it cost us a goal. the other big mistakes bayern munich at home last minute, boro away passing it to hasselbaink,

bolton at least 2, Sp**s last minute free header keane. even evertonslipping to let beattie in.

i know im being really harsh on him and he is young etc and none of the above egs cost us goals, but it did cost us yesterday., i think he is a great prospect but has also been fortunate. he is a lot better than cygan but campbell has to start vs man utd has to.

though 42 quid was a joke for yestrday!
dreadful game , result doesnt realy matter,

Arsenal Quotes

I knew we were very different, that he (Ferguson) had a total hold over his club while at that time I was still more of a coach. I also recognised his huge qualities. He knew how to surround himself with the right people and didn't rest on his laurels when he was successful.

Arsène Wenger: My Life in Red and White
Top Bottom