• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

PL: Bolton Wanderers vs Arsenal | 03/12/05

Tony Montana

Established Member
So how do you figure this game is going to go guys? We need to win obviously and now that they are our bogie team (along with Manure) it will be a difficult game. I think we can sneak a win but they can't be at their robust best or else that's our title challenge over. I know at our best we are much better but we've only just gone into the swing of things. Good luck gooners.

Oh, and who's going? Non-members can go to this one you know.

Lukazan

Established Member
They're not playing their best football (if you can call what they do football) but it'll still be a tough match and points could be dropped.

I think we'll win though, 2-1.

eddie_wills

It's about time we got 3 points here. This is the only match where i think having Cygan at left back is okay, as in pervious years they've hit it long to Kevin Nolan who attached himself to cole and have profited accordingly.

I've got a good feeling, I think we'll concede but win. 2-1 seems fair.

IBL

Established Member
RvP is in hot form, Reyes hopefully should have some confidence back after today, Henry is lazing about but still scoring, Pires looking like his old self again. On form we should win this but Bolton have a good record against us. I never predict a scoreline but I see no reason why we can't win this match.

Most likely team will be same as against Blackburn but with RvP up front partnering Henry. Perhaps Freddy may make way for Reyes but I think thats unlikely.

sabret00the

Established Member
my choice;
Lehmann
Eboue Toure Senderos Lauren
Pires Fabregas Gilberto Reyes
RvP Henry

Wengers choice
Lehmann
Lauren Toure Campbell Cygan
Pires Fabregas Gilberto Ljungberg
RvP Henry

would like to see this bench at the very least
- almunia
- senderos
- eboue
- reyes
- quincy

Legend#1

Established Member
sabret00the said:
my choice;
Lehmann
Eboue Toure Senderos Lauren
Pires Fabregas Gilberto Reyes
RvP Henry

Wengers choice
Lehmann
Lauren Toure Campbell Cygan
Pires Fabregas Gilberto Ljungberg
RvP Henry

would like to see this bench at the very least
- almunia
- senderos
- eboue
- reyes
- quincy

I'm pretty sure Flams will be on the bench.

I'd like to see:

Lehmann

Eboue Toure Sol Lauren

Pires Cesc Gilberto Reyes

RvP Titi

Karlos2

God i hate these bastards, expect there fat bastard of a manager to have a few dig's at us in the paper.

Im gonna go for a 2-1 to the gunner's.

Smartly Dressed Morris

The Carling Cup is Boltons only chance of silverware so I expect Big Sam to field a strong Bolton side against Leicester tommorow night which is good news for us as most of our stars will be nice and fresh for the weekend.

Will still be a tough game as we always have problems against Bolton but in the end.......

Bolton 1 Arsenal 2

kamikaze80

Established Member
sabres wengers choice lineup is what we'll see. as someone else mentioned, reyes has played a lot this week, he'll be rested.

awooga83

Established Member
Definatly going to be a tough game and if we perform anyhting like we did in our first few away games then we will drop points. But we look in a bit of form reckon will nick it by the odd goal.

A

Anonymous

you guys forget our defence is crap and midfield weak

we have the strikers to score, but bolton and not bad of a side.

this game and next with newcastle will indicate our season and whether we are back on stride.

i do not think so, so i going for a 1-1 draw or loss

chandraraj

bolton are not a good side either.
i agree it wont be a easy game. and the defence may not be perfect. but remember we have a good record so far. in fact ours is the third best defence. on top of that we are able to grind out results. and with henry and rvp on fire, surely we can score more than one.
bolton was our bogey team in the past. my gut feeling - not any more.

thierrys_girl

Established Member
Its going to be a tough match taking into consideration the type of football they play. They lost last week against Fulham but that doesn't mean much. I think we can win this one and it is about time we won away to them.

2-0 would suit me nicely, Reyes and Thierry on the scoresheet

KingReyes

Established Member
Another good chance for the likes of Reyes and Cesc especially the former to show if he's up for the physical challenge of Bolton.

We can win this one, firstly we need to sort out our defending as a team because I feel some team sooner or later will make us pay unlike Blackburn last Saturday.

singooner

Anyone know if Diouf will be able to play? He got a second yellow after the Fulham game ended for dissent. And a whole slew of yellow cards were given out at that game to other Bolton players as well. There might be a few more of their team sitting out the Arsenal game.

We seem to be on a 3 goals per match run so 3-0 or 3-1 to The Arsenal!

Arsenal Quotes

What does Arsenal mean? It means class. The structure of the Club, everything has a classy feel about it. It isn't always about success, there is more than that and this is what makes it a cut above the rest.

Charlie Nicholas
Top Bottom