• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Win PL: Bournemouth 0-3 Arsenal | Saturday 20th August 2022 | KO 17:30 BST | SKY SPORTS

Status
Not open for further replies.

1660584032619.png

7B62D0EC-C17F-4B13-A2DF-713FF0C092C7.jpeg

Not sure how serious Ben White’s knock is but if he’s out then just bring in Tomiyasu. Otherwise the first eleven will be unchanged, hopefully Fabio Vieira will be on the bench for this one.

I reckon this will be harder than everyone is expecting it to be. They’re playing at home, live on Sky and looking to bounce back after being bullied by Man City. I’m sure Gary Neville and the Sky gang are patiently waiting for this one but do teams really stand a chance when we’ve got Jesus conquering stadiums???

674CC61F-9D79-440D-925E-BA73E9A1A822.jpeg

And Edu finally paying off the refs:

A97ED6E6-2383-49DF-A4AB-57903D08CDBD.jpeg

Bournemouth 1-3 Arsenal 🔴⚪

Legoooooooo

DJ_Markstar

Based and Artetapilled

Player:Martinelli
This is a bit concerning tbh. But I won't harp on it too much before I get accused of being angry we won.

Not concerning in the slightest, its clear that Arteta doesn't want burnout, and the supposed dropoff happened when we were ahead every time. Need to compare it to games we aren't winning before you can draw any conclusions at all.

DJ_Markstar

Based and Artetapilled

I would like to ESR used more I believe the kids best position would be as a recessed forward or goal getting number 10 myself. He is a huge talent and people do tend to slag him don’t really get why.

Heard on the radio he was our second top scorer last season, haven't checked it but if true he's clearly got an eye for goal.

Farzad Stoned

Self-appointed Deprogrammer for the Cult of Mik 🟥

Player:Havertz
Heard on the radio he was our second top scorer last season, haven't checked it but if true he's clearly got an eye for goal.
I don’t buy him out wide l, I think he can play there he is a talent. i like him making late runs beating a guy on the edge of the box and letting fly. Ødegaard doing a great job but i think the way he keeps composure in tight spaces and his nose for goal is suited more to that role although that isn’t really the way we play right now

Camron

Photoshop King
Trusted ⭐

I would like to ESR used more I believe the kids best position would be as a recessed forward or goal getting number 10 myself. He is a huge talent and people do tend to slag him don’t really get why.
Love ESR, but a bit too much of a moments player at this time. Needs to work on his general involvement in the game imo. Will get plenty of opportunity to start in the cups.

Huge talent, he will get there.

Halcyon Daze

Podolski used to live on Kebabs as well ffs
Remember listening to Parlour years ago. Wenger gave them a brutal pre-season, and gave them a night off. Tony Adams literally went to the bar and ordered like a 100 pints. But the new French lads weren’t there. They stumbled out of the bar and over the road there was Petit etc outside a cafe drinking coffee and smoking cigarettes. Lifestyles and cultures. Love it.

Regista21

Love ESR, but a bit too much of a moments player at this time. Needs to work on his general involvement in the game imo. Will get plenty of opportunity to start in the cups.

Huge talent, he will get there.
I think ESR has the exact same issue Foden has in Man City. Lot of talent, but poor decision making and involvement in the game. I think, hopefully, he will develop in a world class Attacking Midfielder, but right now he has to play on the wing.

DJ_Markstar

Based and Artetapilled

Loosely translated, just like the previous games, we went mental for 20 minutes then eased off and got complacent. Need to think about this.

Another way of seeing this. We can go to top gear, smash 2-3 goals past the opposition, knowing that the inevitable ease off isn't going to cost us points.

2Smokeyy

5.0 ⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️ (49)
Trusted ⭐

First time we started with 3 wins in row since 2004. Good signs.

I think we’re winning the PL.

7fCm.gif

Sapient Hawk

Destiny's Hand 🖐🏿
Trusted ⭐

Getting f**ked off with these fat jibes. Lad ain’t chucking burgers down his neck. Him and his family are Arsenal DNA. He just has a particular physique. Look at Rooney FFS.

It's just joke a man 🤣 I love ESR and want nothing but success for him at Arsenal.

But God almighty, some of you need to unwind especially such a comfortable win :lol:

Mrs Bergkamp

Double Dusted
Dusted 🔻
Off to watch the full match shortly but I'm delighted with another win and pleased for the players who scored. The stats also look good even though Arteta said there were things to improve on. This is encouraging as was the use of five subs even with insufficient minutes. Fingers crossed we do a bit more in the market and get lucky with injuries. COYG

Status
Not open for further replies.

Arsenal Quotes

As a club, we have an educational purpose: to give back to those people who love Arsenal so that they learn moral values from our game and how we behave.

Arsène Wenger

Daily Transfer Updates

Monday, May 27

Arsenal are considering a loan move for Barcelona striker Victor Roque [Sport]

Wolves, Aston Villa, Everton and Crystal Palace are in the race to sign Emile Smith Rowe [TeamTalk]

Fabio Vieira could leave the club if the club receives a “good proposal” [Fabrizio Romano]

Arsenal, Man Utd and PSG are the favourites to land 18 year old attacker Désiré Doué. Rennes want €40m after turning down half that from Leverkusen in January. [RMC]

Newcastle’s interest in Aaron Ramsdale has cooled as they view the £30m asking price as too high [Craig Hope - Daily Mail]

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom